What is wrong with my Xenia

KTLW

IME, Xenia can survive and even thrive in 'poorer' water quality(Not sure what that says about my tank). I only wish my Xenia would wither away. If you need a re-seed, lemme know.

Perhaps it is about to migrate. I can't say I've noticed mine not pulse just before moving, but mine seems to just sort of spread out.

Also, there are some (be them rare) tanks that xenia just don't like, regardless of the parameters. In my old 24g tank I could not keep xenia, despite everything else doing fantastic.

Now in my current 75g, I tried it again, and it is growing like the weed you hear about :) Same water source, but different lights (my 75g is MH, my 24g was CF).

I have have not changed anything with the lighting, I added some pH buffer Monday afternoon & I am going to check it again today. I have had the Xenia for about 6 months and the problem just started, I did recently add a heater & have it set @ 78.