the jolt 1̶5̶0̶ 180

jolt

WHAT?!?!  2 updates in 24 hours?!?!  BUCKLE UP FOLKS - HERE WE GO!!!  WHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

;):D;):D;):D;):D

I like the outlet up high like that, especially w/ as high end and clean as everything else w/ that tank is.  Dangling cords would definitely look out of place.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2017 at 3:21 PM, jolt said:

Ok, for everyone except Jeff (hard to believe he's a fellow Bobcat), here is the tank wet and running the return pump, and if you look carefully you can see the hole I punched through the wall for the Radion power cords.  Did that today ...

looks clean, nice!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, diesel3443 said:

Great tank, its gonna be awesome! Love the sump setup.  I really need to take my time on my next build.  I get too anxious lol

Thanks!  But be warned: if you go slow there will be harassment from club members (cough, Jeff, cough ...)

Just now, jolt said:

Thanks!  But be warned: if you go slow there will be harassment from club members (cough, Jeff, cough ...)

hey, we're allowed to be impatient with others' builds since we are forced to be patient with our own!

• Like 1

But if you read the fine print it said "Won't be wet until march".  It was wet in JANUARY guys ....

Plus, the appropriate way to look at it is a % of my total existence to date, so 110 days / (57 years) * (365 days / year)) = .005 (less than 1/2 of 1%)

Wheras, if I were a youngster like you guys that would SEEEEEEM like a much longer period of time to you than it does to me ...  Just sayin

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Woohoo! I've apparently been replaced as the main heckling target on ARC! Have fun Jim! Watch out for the Photoshopped pictures of you soon with a mullet! emoji12.png

ok closet redundancy boy :)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jolt said:

But if you read the fine print it said "Won't be wet until march".  It was wet in JANUARY guys ....

I did notice that as I was hunting for evidence.  While you are super slow precise and careful, and it HAS been 110 days to water, it SEEMS like so much longer because of the thread starting 522 days ago.  Granted, only the last 110 days are your fault, but you were already over a year in on delivery...

• Like 1

Look jolt, I need more out of you.  This board needs more out of you.  There is a collective yearning to live vicariously through your amazing tank.  Until Reburn's is delivered, you're all we have in the way of high end tank pron.  Well, after Reburn's is delivered too, because he's not a big picture guy.  So yeah:

15exzkz.png

• Like 2