Capital City Coral Corral (C4) 2015 is coming!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ty was mistaken on the time because I saw him eyeing all the frags at C4 while people are setting up.

Sounds like Ty is gonna give us a demo of cash flow principles in action grin.png

I'm going to bring counterfeit bills and see how many corals I can get away with before someone notices!

I think the Kevin Sumlin portrait on the $20 will give it away pretty fast

I bought myself an Apex! Couldn't beat that deal with the Dome, I've finally joined the upper ranks of reefing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too!

That was a lot of fun! It was great to finally meet so many of you and see all the cool frags! Can't wait to do this again!

Hope everyone had a lot of fun in the Photo Booth. All pictures have been uploaded so tag yourself or your friends and don't forget to give my page a like. https://www.facebook.com/austinsphotoboothguy

If you have any type of life event from Weddings, Birthdays, Graduation, Prom, Quinceaneras,and more a Photo Booth from Austin's Photo Booth Guy is the way to go.

Capital City Coral Corral 2015 Photo Booth Pictures

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.368853916657363.1073741831.340957689446986&type=1

I think I screwed up somewhere. I went to C4, set up a frag tank to sell corals, sold a ton of corals, bought an official ARC shirt, won a door prize, had In N' Out delivered to me, listened to some great speakers, had a bunch of fun chatting about tanks, and then I came home to this!

4370ab8c1035faa298f07963990dc359.jpg

f947f118060c02336e2ca8dee9be9bdb.jpg

88dad1e2d788511dce04156b064bf517.jpg

I think the wife was right when she said she thinks I was a little over zealous with the fragging! [emoji17]

Forgot to say a BIG thank you to Mframe (Mike) for putting this together and for all the volunteers and hard working people that made C4 come together so smoothly!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, had a lot of fun, got some cool frags and everything seems to be opening up nicely in my QT. Looking forward to the next one. Was supposed to stop for egg crate - Red Solo cups to the rescue.

Thanks to everyone who attended, to everyone who helped in the setup, to our fabulous panel of presenters, and to all of our wonderful sponsors!

Our photographer was out sick, so please post pics if you have them!

I did record all of the speaker sessions and after some minor edits will be posting them to the ARC youtube channel for those of you who missed them or weren't able to attend.

Thanks again to everyone for another successful event!

Archived