Capital City Coral Corral (C4) 2015 is coming!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've looked all over the website and can't find the answers. What time is the event, and can we set up the night before? Need to know so I can reserve a hotel room.

Itinerary has been updated (http://capitalcitycoralcorral.com/itinerary), the doors are open to the public from 10am to 6pm. As of right now those setting up frag tanks will have from 8am-10am the day of to set up, I'm working to get access the night before but don't have an answer on that yet. I'll post more here when I know.

punk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif Just a reminder that the Capital City Coral Corral 2015 is now LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! punk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif

Whether you're bringing a frag tank or just attending to hear the speakers, win some great prizes, and talk tank for the day, don't forget to RSVP!

Doors will open to the public at 10am and stay open until 6pm. Prize drawing is at 5:30pm (you must be present to win).

We're looking forward to a great show again this year and the event is totally **** FREE **** to attend

Great! The door prizes have started arriving and confirmations are rolling in. Looks like we might have one additional "surprise" guest speaker back by popular demand. Can't wait!

Great! The door prizes have started arriving and confirmations are rolling in. Looks like we might have one additional "surprise" guest speaker back by popular demand. Can't wait!

I'm still waiting for one of the LFSs to offer up an all you can grab shopping spree for fish. 2 minutes, one net, all the fish you can catch in that timeframe. [emoji7]

I'm still waiting for one of the LFSs to offer up an all you can grab shopping spree for fish. 2 minutes, one net, all the fish you can catch in that timeframe. [emoji7]

I'll set up a tank for you Ty.

article-2081282-0F513E8F00000578-84_634x

Lmao. That was too funny. Lol

Don't forget to bring your wife and kids for an extra special treat at this year's C4, a Photo Booth from Austin's Photo Booth Guy, our very own Brian. He's got all sorts of props and we're sure your family will have lots of fun while your buying coral and best of all it's free.

Check out his FaceBook page and give him a like at https://www.facebook...nsphotoboothguy

Banner Templatex.jpg

And while you're at it, please take the time to Like the ARC and C4 pages as well!

The tank is the appropriate size......

:)

Less than two weeks to C4 and we've added another great speaker to our lineup! Let's welcome returning C4 speaker, Nick Ireland of Sea World San Antonio!

FYI, for Staff/Volunteers and those of you setting up tanks the night before, the hotel is going to allow us access starting at 8pm. Latest access will be midnight, but we'd love to have it wrapped up sooner. The doors will be locked when we leave for the evening.

Staff & Volunteers, if you can get there around 8-8:30pm that would be great.

Archived