Is Fishy Business still around?

Mitch

He relocated, check his website to see the address of the new location.

I did the same thing too. Walked in when they were demoing the walls... i was like.. sorry, fishy bussiness?? They said no.

Only business I've ever spent $x,xxx on at one occasion and the next time I visited I got the cold shoulder...

Not that he'd even talk to me now with an acrylic tank, LEDs, non-crushed coral, powerheads and dry rock :x

Thank Chipp Walters for the new look of Shawn's website. Chipp was in between jobs over the Christmas holidays, two years ago. He did both Shawn's and my websites for free as a friendship. It would have cost $10K to get that quality somewhere else. Now, Chipp is so busy with his several business ventures, he does not have time to cruise the ARC site.

Shawn has some of the best looking tanks that I have ever seen. I would buy all of my fish and coral from him, if he was closer. His methods are rigid and he is more than a little crusty. He and I have come to a grudging respect for each others techniques. Chipp is a master diplomat to get along with each of us. Chipp tells me our methods are similar.

I know I have to work on my PR skills.

Patrick

Archived