Zoanthids.com Group Buy

mFrame

At MACNA, Brandon and the gang had a special offer for people who made purchases there. I made some purchases and Brandon agreed that I could share this discount.

Here's how it works:

If someone wants to coordinate the group buy everyone will get 40% off their purchase (good through Oct 1) IF it is arranged as such

• 1 order placed (this can be done via email, phone or website)
  • 1 payment
  • Items are marked with the coral name, but not the customer name
  • Shipped to 1 location
Their normal Group Buy discount is 30% and works like this:
  • Multiple orders placed at the customer's convenience with a special group code
  • 1-2 week time frame when orders can be collected
  • Shipped to 1 location
  • Items are marked with the coral and customer's name that they belong to

So, is anyone interested in coordinating and participating in the limited time only Group Buy to get the extra 10% off?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just talked with Brandon and asked a few questions. the only thing on the 40% deal is that we will get no member labeled container. meaning if three of us ordered temptation palys. ill tell Brandon the ill need three single polyp frags of temptation palys. they will all three come in one container. I will then separate them when they come in. let me know if that works for everybody.

whole order will have to be submitted together so I need everybody involved to make their selection and payment as soon as possible once I start taking orders to avoid them selling out of your item. as soon as we figure the date ill start taking your order. they said that they are adding more items tomorrow so keep a look out for that.

I just talked with Brandon and asked a few questions. the only thing on the 40% deal is that we will get no member labeled container. meaning if three of us ordered temptation palys. ill tell Brandon the ill need three single polyp frags of temptation palys. they will all three come in one container. I will then separate them when they come in. let me know if that works for everybody.

Quick correction from Brandon -

Just to clarify, although the orders won't be separated per person, they will still be in their own containers. So if you order 3 separate Temptation Palys, they will still come in 3 separate containers... they just won't be labeled with the customer's name.

OK so heres the plan. zoanthids.com wants me to submit the order in one call or email. so to make things easy ill need everybody to send their list and paypal together. be sure to subtract 40% from total. I agree with mike and Brandon that we will reach free shipping so don't worry on that now. if we don't make it ill split it through out the group.

my paypal is [email protected] as always mark as gift to avoid fees.

LIST

Grog paid $180.00 less 40% discount= $108.00 total.

• Psychedelic Paly Grandis $30.00 each X6 (6 total polyps) = $180.00

KKAAY paid $81 minus 40% -32.40 total $48.60

• Blue Kiss Zoas $36.00

• Candy Crush Zoas $45.00

Esacjack paid 256.00 minus %40 -$102.40 total 153.60

• Mayhem People Eater - 86.00 -1
  • Candy Crush Zoanthids - 45.00 - 1
  • emeralds on fire - 45.00- 1
  • strawberry wine- 40.00-2=80.00

the quicker we get all member's lists and moneys the less the chance they run out of your selection.

trying to think of a deadline date but didn't get much feedback on when would be the best time to receive order. so order will close Monday 9-30-13 9pm and will work out shipping for sometime that week. I can hold coral in my tank just pm me.

im open to any suggestions on making this easier for all of us. so feel free to post anything im missing or that could makes GB better. thanks gang!

you can start giving me your order but as I said keep in mind that I wont be able to submit them till I have everybody. once I submit them ill update you In case there is an issue with availability. check post #21 for list and make sure I have your order right

FYI some new amazing zoas added today.

thanks for the post. if anyone needs a little more time let me know. I will be submitting the order Monday morning. cant really hold back too much since every one has been great about sending their order and money so id hate for them to not get what they ordered. so you guys have all night to send your money and order.

Archived