Zoanthids.com Group Buy

mFrame

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mayhem is being very finicky this week... iI'm actually not very pleased with the way they glue polyps in general. Mayhem was glued on at an angle, and with the wavemaker, it puts a lot of stress on the polyp. I'm starting to see some red come back to it though, so thats good. Sadly, I may have to shutdown some of my flow to keep it from being torn off the plug.

My other frags are doing quite well however. I did have to reglue a few of those as well. I think they could have used another week to heal/start new growth. That would have likely solved some of our issues.

Has there been a positive ID on the freebie?

Very cool colors.

i texted Brandon about it. My guess is maybe green agave?..? Im very curious too. I love it:) as soon as i know yall will know

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Candy crush still not open...I'm losing hope on it

im sorry to hear that. But you'd be surprised how long they can be closed and then open up like nothing was ever wrong. Keep the zoa faith sista. Lol. but on a serious note i hope it makes it. Please keep me informed on it.

Candy crush still not open...I'm losing hope on it

im sorry to hear that. But you'd be surprised how long they can be closed and then open up like nothing was ever wrong. Keep the zoa faith sista. Lol. but on a serious note i hope it makes it. Please keep me informed on it.Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I think its gone. This morning I couldn't even see a nub. Was there any guarantee?

thats usually the way it works... my CC is still closed today... my mayhem and all others seem to be doing 'ok'. My strawberry wines are kicking *** and taking names, and have already spawned off new buds.

thats usually the way it works... my CC is still closed today... my mayhem and all others seem to be doing 'ok'.  My strawberry wines are kicking *** and taking names, and have already spawned off new buds.

DUDE those strawberrys were open pretty much the whole time i had them! Great buy on those man! Suck about the candy crush. Does it look like its melting?

Archived