Zoanthids.com Group Buy

mFrame

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So only three of us are taking advantage of this?

I know right!! we hit free shipping already but this should be the best time to grab something from Zoanthids.com if anyone else is interested ill be making the order in the morning so you have all night and a few hours in the morning to put your order in. thanks for those who did participate for sending $$ and list quickly

OK so heres the plan. zoanthids.com wants me to submit the order in one call or email. so to make things easy ill need everybody to send their list and paypal together. be sure to subtract 40% from total. I agree with mike and Brandon that we will reach free shipping so don't worry on that now. if we don't make it ill split it through out the group.

my paypal is [email protected] as always mark as gift to avoid fees.

LIST

Grog paid $180.00 less 40% discount= $108.00 total.

• Psychedelic Paly Grandis $30.00 each X6 (6 total polyps) = $180.00

KKAAY paid $81 minus 40% -32.40 total $48.60

• Blue Kiss Zoas $36.00

• Candy Crush Zoas $45.00

Esacjack paid 256.00 minus %40 -$102.40 total 153.60

• Mayhem People Eater - 86.00 -1
  • Candy Crush Zoanthids - 45.00 - 1
  • emeralds on fire - 45.00- 1
  • strawberry wine- 40.00-2=80.00

the quicker we get all member's lists and moneys the less the chance they run out of your selection.

trying to think of a deadline date but didn't get much feedback on when would be the best time to receive order. so order will close Monday 9-30-13 9pm and will work out shipping for sometime that week. I can hold coral in my tank just pm me.

im open to any suggestions on making this easier for all of us. so feel free to post anything im missing or that could makes GB better. thanks gang!

placed order. waiting for invoice. please let me know if you spot any issues. thanks and thanks Mike for setting this discount up

talked with Brandon on when these would ship. he said that they will ship either Tuesday for Wednesday arrival or Wednesday for Thursday. depending on how many orders they have to process. let me know how that works for you as I mentioned earlier my tank has tons of zoas and they are happy and healthy and I could hold in my tank if necessary. thanks for being a part of this GB.

just giving yall a little update; order has been made and payed for. they told me that the earliest they can ship is tues or Wednesday of next week due to the way they set up their orders. but they had everything everyone wanted so all we can do now is wait. :) oh and KKAAY and Esajack, I got dibs on yalls first frag of candy crush!!

I can meet you either day. Tell me when and where and I'll be there.

Did they ship today? dribble.gif

sorry that post was a bit misleading... unfortunately they won't ship this till NEXT tues or Wednesday... not exactly sure why but that's was I was told :(

ok guys got the shipping date confirmed via email. it will be shipped Wednesday October 9 to be received Thursday the 10th. I also found out why next week. Brandon just left out of town and wanted to personally make sure there were no issue with our order. if you have any questions feel free to pm me or post here. ill do my best to get any questions or concerns handled.

• 2 weeks later...

My specimens look great. The grandis are huge! Open in the packaging. Great colors. Freebie looks good too.

I will be a repeat customer.

Packaging was good too!

Thanks for putting this together folks!

Archived