Wizard's Rimless 120g build

wizardx322

If they are small enough you can put them in the back of the toilet. Free water change after each flush. wink.png

i thought about that but i put stuff in the back of the toilet that turns the water blue and not stink lol

Each time I order from BRS I add o some rubble, when it arrives I toss it into the toilet and let it sit for a month before tossing it into my tank. Eventually I'll get the whole sump filled with rubble lol

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the clownfish I been waiting to get for 2 months!

Went to the maast frag swap and instead of leaving with frags left with a black ice and a black ice snowflake for a great price!

Wish I could get better pics of the 2

post-1543-0-61656000-1383617856_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Well I finally pieced together a CA Reactor. I got the infamous reef octopus that's been passed around from texasrob.

I ordered new 5lb co2 and got an got an awesome reg from Victoly thanks guys got my media in today and started setting up the reactor. Was alittle confusing at first at where the tubing goes but I got it down. I'm lucky that my reeflo has a spot for ca reactor so I put a valve in that spot and everything else was easy since I was able to use 1/4" rigid tubing for everything. Having a little trouble with the solinoid but I think it's going to be fine. Now to fine tune it

post-1543-0-93562100-1383801553_thumb.jp

you know, now that you've used it the price is going to drop. you wont get all your money back when you sell it.

Not sure why I would sell but all equipment was used before except the co2 tank. If I ever sell I would prob make my money back easily as it cost less then $200 for me to piece this together.

you know, now that you've used it the price is going to drop. you wont get all your money back when you sell it.

Not sure why I would sell but all equipment was used before except the co2 tank. If I ever sell I would prob make my money back easily as it cost less then $200 for me to piece this together.

oh, i was just making fun of the curse. you seem to be the fourth owner in my short time here, and to my knowledge none of them hooked it up. i figure inevitably you will put it up for sale next month :).

• Like 1

oh, i was just making fun of the curse. you seem to be the fourth owner in my short time here, and to my knowledge none of them hooked it up. i figure inevitably you will put it up for sale next month :).

O gotcha ya

• 1 month later...

Update:

Got myself an AWM for my AI Vegas so I can use my apex now to control them.

It was very Easy to set up and to program. So I will be getting rid of my AI wireless controller.

Been having a lot of cyano so will use some chemo lean soon

Along with my AWM I ordered a at least a year supy of rowaphos lol 5 kg bucket :)

New pic of tank

post-1543-0-55087900-1386569569_thumb.jp

post-1543-0-90673300-1386569661_thumb.jp

• 2 years later...