Jebao WP40 & WP25 - Major Update 5/13/2013

Woods

Updated 5-13-2013

OK, We are compIetely changing direction from what this Group Buy previous was doing in that we are joining a Reef Central GB as pricing is significantly better. Time is short and ALL orders have to be paid for and communicated by midnight Wednesday 5/15.

WP40 - $54 (shipping to 1 Group Buy location included).

WP40 - These are the commitments and I will put PAID after your name once you have submitted your payment and what you want via Paypal (as a gift or Friends/Family) to (FightingHippo). Then PM me (Woods) with your order details so I can update this thread and confirm with Raj he has received your payment.
------------
Woods - 2 PAID

Fightinghippo (Raj) - 2 PAID
SChrisEv - 2 PAID
Chad & Belinda - 1 PAID
Niko (Travis) - 2 PAID
Pham - 1 PAID

Dustin P - 1 PAID

Olaggie01 (Chris) - 2 Paid

Reeflover (Tom Phan/Jim D) - 2 PAID

WP25 - $49 each (shipping to 1 Group Buy Location included).

WP25 - These are the commitments and I will put PAID after your name once you have submitted your payment and details of what you want via Paypal (as a Gift or Friends/Family) to (FightingHippo). Then PM me (Woods) with your order details so I can update this thread and confirm with Raj he has received your payment.
------------
Woods - 2 PAID

Nwehrman (Nicole) - 2 PAID
KKAAY (Kristy) - 2 PAID

Stephen - 2 PAID
HAZE152 (Daniel S) - 2 PAID

Pham - 2 PAID

JCAB (Jose) - 1 PAID

Miasma (Ben) - 2 PAID

10gReef (Justin A) - 2 PAID

Reeflover (Tom Phan/Jim D) - 2 PAID

This has been updated due to the database corruption issues that lost data from 5/14 evening til 5/16 afternoon... I believe all the information has been added and is correct.

We will let you know as soon as we have a ship date and an expected arrival date.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm interested in this pump, but to be honest, this does not seem like that great of a deal. Don't get me wrong it's less about the money, $85 is a good price, it's more about the need to get to (or help them get to) 100+. On Fish-street.com (I've never done business with them so can't say anything about them), if we order 8 the price (with shipping is) $86.51. Seems like it might be easier/faster to reach 8.

But put me down for +1 eitherway.

No offense taken and I agree it isn't the pricing that people were stating in the previous thread... Fish-Street is out of Hong Kong and I would rather order from someone in the US and let them deal with international communications/shipping. You are more than welcome to order yourself or organize something from Fish-Street... On Ebay these run $119+. So $85 from a US seller is ok, in my book. Also it isn't that we are helping him get to 100, it is him helping us get some by using his contacts and additional people that have asked for them from his previous GB with his local club. If it weren't for us asking, he wouldn't be trying to get 100. He is out of stock and didn't plan on ordering more until I called and told him I thought we could do around 20-30 pumps from the sounds of the previous thread. If we can't then we all walk away and contiue looking or order from Fish-Street. No biggie... There is also the possiblity that the price may be lower depending on what he can get them from Jebao. He has pending communication with them now to get more details on the pricing. I just used the $85 price to see how serious we as a club are and how many people wanted them at that price...

No offense taken and I agree it isn't the pricing that people were stating in the previous thread... Fish-Street is out of Hong Kong and I would rather order from someone in the US and let them deal with international communications/shipping. You are more than welcome to order yourself or organize something from Fish-Street... On Ebay these run $119+. So $85 from a US seller is ok, in my book. Also it isn't that we are helping him get to 100, it is him helping us get some by using his contacts and additional people that have asked for them from his previous GB with his local club. If it weren't for us asking, he wouldn't be trying to get 100. He is out of stock and didn't plan on ordering more until I called and told him I thought we could do around 20-30 pumps from the sounds of the previous thread. If we can't then we all walk away and contiue looking or order from Fish-Street. No biggie... There is also the possiblity that the price may be lower depending on what he can get them from Jebao. He has pending communication with them now to get more details on the pricing. I just used the $85 price to see how serious we as a club are and how many people wanted them at that price...

Understood. Still down for 1

Haze152 - Great option, but from my understanding those from the club that have tried to go through Jebao directly have had a difficult time getting responses and getting a buy organized...

Dustin P - I am supposed to be in contact with him on Friday to let him know how many we have commitments for. But we wouldn't be filling the order until the next week so Friday is preferable but Sunday may work.

That very well could be true I hav been emailing them back and forth I know they are quick to respond that way. I sent them an email last night asking how long it would take to arrive and if we could preorder wp25. They said wp25 wont be available for preorder for 2 weeks. So everyone please be careful if you order a wp25 form eBay.

Woods could you ask the guy placing order if he can do a group buy for the multi volt power supply jebao makes for the wp40/25. Is so count me in for 2.

That very well could be true I hav been emailing them back and forth I know they are quick to respond that way. I sent them an email last night asking how long it would take to arrive and if we could preorder wp25. They said wp25 wont be available for preorder for 2 weeks. So everyone please be careful if you order a wp25 form eBay.

Woods could you ask the guy placing order if he can do a group buy for the multi volt power supply jebao makes for the wp40/25. Is so count me in for 2.

funny I have sent them three emails, from three different accounts and none got a response.

Yeah, I have heard they aren't real responsive either from others... So we will see how this buy goes... It may or may not happen depending on their communication efforts.

haze152, he wasn't too interested in making this buy complex with various components so he probably isn't wanting to include an order for the multi volt power supply but I will definitely ask and see what he says on Friday.

Viet'sPride, yet another reason why I am wanting to do this through a US vendor and not through a HongKong vendor like Fish-Street....

I talked to him again today (5/9/2013) and he has received response from Jebao that the WP25 will start production next week so he is coordinating them as part of his combined order. They are not much cheaper than the WP40s and will be priced around $75 each (shipping to 1 Group Buy Location included). The price may drop stightly as he is still investigating shipping from China for the larger quantity of pumps. I will track orders for both the WP40 and WP25 on the original post. If you don't see your name there, I don't have your order. The WP25s will be several weeks before they would arrive. The WP40s may be sooner.

Archived