Jebao WP40 & WP25 - Major Update 5/13/2013

Woods

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize its not my intention to discourage anyone ordering through OP's friend but just to share info on other group buys I found.

I found a couple of group buys on reef central but missed out the last time. But there is another groupbuy being started soon and the guy who is organizing it is willing to ship them here once he gets them

The prices quoted were $50 for 25s. And $65 for the 40s. Add shipping from Orlando to austin. But if we have enough people in austin we may be able to save on shipping

The thread is

< deleted URL per RC OP request >

woods, any chance these will arrive before I leave in June? I know its highly doubtful. Just sad to loose out on such a good deal :(

Surely someone here can send it to you. Priority mail is cheap.

If someone else is interested in coordinating a GB through the ReefCentral GB, I am all for lowering our costs and joining that GB instead... I am not stuck on doing this buy through this person, I was just stepping in to help get it done since it seemed like it wasn't progressing. Thoughts? Any one a regular on ReefCentral wanting to help represent the ARC members thru their GB?

i sent a message to the guy organizing the group buy to see if he could send it all to one place for austin to save on shipping. if i dont hear back from him by monday it may be best to go ahead and put your request individually in the thread. We can always set up the shipping part later on with him

FightingHippo, keep us posted if you hear back or not and we can proceed accordingly. I will let my guy know we will most likely not be ordering through him since we can get it cheaper off Reef Central GB and it appears maybe even cheaper than he is getting them as well from what it sounds like from my discussions with him...

he is only willing to reship to people in florida. So it may still be worth pursuing the original route even though its a little expensive

This is what he said. "Ill info will be posted here. As for reshipping that is for our friends in Miami and Tampa, not interesting in shipping all around the country."

< deleted URL per RC OP request >

Found another groupbuy also on reef central I am going through if anyone else is interested

Where are these going to be shipped?

I'm about to send my paypal payment. But I'd like to adjust my quantity to 2 instead of one. I'm going to send the money for 2, in the event that there is a problem with me changing my quantity at this time please refund back the cost of the second please!

SChrisEV, there shouldn't be a problem with you adding the 2nd one. Once Raj receives your paypal, he will let me know and I will update the first entry with the new quantity and PAID.

10gReef, I would think that you would want to do 2 of the 25s on a 4ft tank... But I do not have experience with them. I just know that people are saying the 40 on a 4ft tank is too much.

Dustin P, I have marked you down for 1 wp40 and Paid up...

Archived