Jebao WP40 & WP25 - Major Update 5/13/2013

Woods

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you did have a power supply go bad already? I think it is important for us to track that some how as a group so we can inform the rest of our Club members on the quality of these pumps. Thx

Yes one of the power supply did go out. The way I see new power supply 10 bucks. So over all cost is still way lower then ordering for

eBay or amazon or FS. I will do a write up with pictures tonight on how to fix power supply. I seem to

Be just a lose wire. If anyone else has this problem and does not feel comfortable fixing I will be more then glad to look at it.

WOW. This things, the WP40, moves a ton of water!! I have it on the lowest setting, in wave more, it's only running at 50%. The WP25 probably would have been enough. With the odd shape of my tank I have a bit more playing around with the placement, and the overall settings to have a true feel but... WOW!

The one I took out of the box had no issues, I did play with the night sensor, it does work, but as I said I have it on the lowest setting and when in night mode it kicks the pump down to 50% power, and I think a constant flow. I have it at 50% power in a wave, so not doing to much for me now. The way the sensor is connected is not build well. If I was to use it long term I'd rig something up so the sensor was connected better. Once I can find the right place and settings this is the only water movement pump I will need, reducing my current two devices to the one.

I have another in the box, I'll pull it out and make sure it works with no issues this weekend. Then decide to keep it as a back up, or look for a new home for it.

I was not able to fix power supply os I order a new one from Amazon the new one is adjustable which is good the bad 20 bucks to ship as of right night still 20 per unit cheapier then ordering buy myself. If someone need a adjustable powe supply let me know I will trade for orginal power supply plus 20 bucks I will eat the 8 dollars to ship

Haze, if its eligible for amazon prime, I can order it for you - you'll get it with free shipping in 2 business days. Sx that you're having to buy one. Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else in the GB has to go through this process.

Haze, if its eligible for amazon prime, I can order it for you - you'll get it with free shipping in 2 business days. Sx that you're having to buy one. Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else in the GB has to go through this process.

i'm new to prime. can you ship with prime as a gift and deliver directly to the person that bought it? i know you can with all the normal shipping options.

So I have installed both my wp40's at opposite ends of my 180g in "Else" mode on highest speed and they are definitely NOT too much flow for it. I am going to add 1 of the wp25's to the back wall at a 45 degree angle and see what that adds. I am not trying to get a wave, just random flow throughout the tank... So far I really like them! A great purchase for the price!

Archived