Jebao WP40 & WP25 - Major Update 5/13/2013

Woods

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike - i will send you and update by end of day on who all have payed so far. i think that easier than doing it for every single one as it comes through.

Also can u update the thread to send it as gift. paypal is charging a fee to me for some who didnt send it as gift. I can send a PM later on for those that didnt send as gift and what the charge was.

I dont use paypal much so not sure if i refund those transactions if they will give the whole amount back and they can resubmit as gift. if someone knows the answer let me know

mike - i will send you and update by end of day on who all have payed so far. i think that easier than doing it for every single one as it comes through.

Also can u update the thread to send it as gift. paypal is charging a fee to me for some who didnt send it as gift. I can send a PM later on for those that didnt send as gift and what the charge was.

I dont use paypal much so not sure if i refund those transactions if they will give the whole amount back and they can resubmit as gift. if someone knows the answer let me know

i almost did that!!!

From Wynstan at Jebao

Quote:

The flow rate for WP-25 is about 6000LPH ,the tank
size we tested
is 1.2*0.5*0.5m ,and we are adding the function to the
controller which
can adjust the speed ,thanks!

If my math is right that was a 90 gallon tank in video and that almost 1500 gph this was an email from jebao

i think some thing got messed up with the original post woods was using to track the people who paid. I remember seeing it updated and now it back to old post missing some peoples name. JCAB if ur jose i got ur payment as well.

Give mike some time and he will fix the post

Everyone,

The Updates I made last night have ALL been erased due to data base corruption with the forum hosting company. Please be patient, if you sent in money, we have you noted down and I will be updating the list again over the next few hours...

MIke

OK, the first entry is now updated again. I am missing Jim Devine or Tom Phan's forum ID and need help finding that as my PMs were also lost in the corruption issue as well as the posts on this thread.

I just got email from jebao confirmed specs for wp25 is

Body Diameter 94mm 70mm

Body Height 120mm 90mm

Output Diameter 58mm 40mm

Magnet mount controllable flow rate

Max 8000 lph which in 2100 GPH

I am excited about this pump can't wait to test it

Updated 5-13-2013

OK, We are compIetely changing direction from what this Group Buy previous was doing in that we are joining a Reef Central GB as pricing is significantly better. Time is short and ALL orders have to be paid for and communicated by midnight Wednesday 5/15.

WP40 - $54 (shipping to 1 Group Buy location included).

WP40 - These are the commitments and I will put PAID after your name once you have submitted your payment and what you want via Paypal (as a gift or Friends/Family) to [email protected] (FightingHippo). Then PM me (Woods) with your order details so I can update this thread and confirm with Raj he has received your payment.

------------

Woods - 2 PAID

Fightinghippo (Raj) - 2 PAID

SChrisEv - 2 PAID

Chad & Belinda - 1 PAID

Niko (Travis) - 2 PAID

Pham - 1 PAID

Dustin P - 1 PAID

Olaggie01 (Chris) - 2 Paid

Reeflover (Tom Phan/Jim D) - 2 PAID

WP25 - $49 each (shipping to 1 Group Buy Location included).

WP25 - These are the commitments and I will put PAID after your name once you have submitted your payment and details of what you want via Paypal (as a Gift or Friends/Family) to [email protected] (FightingHippo). Then PM me (Woods) with your order details so I can update this thread and confirm with Raj he has received your payment.

------------

Woods - 2 PAID

Nwehrman (Nicole) - 2 PAID

KKAAY (Kristy) - 2 PAID

Stephen - 2 PAID

HAZE152 (Daniel S) - 2 PAID

Pham - 2 PAID

JCAB (Jose) - 1 PAID

Miasma (Ben) - 2 PAID

10gReef (Justin A) - 2 PAID

Reeflover (Tom Phan/Jim D) - 2 PAID

This has been updated due to the database corruption issues that lost data from 5/14 evening til 5/16 afternoon... I believe all the information has been added and is correct.

We will let you know as soon as we have a ship date and an expected arrival date.

Thought I would ask but has this order closed?

We should have a ship date from the manufacturer later this week and I will post it as soon as we get it. I expect arrival to be several weeks to a month out as there are several large orders in from of ours from what we are told by the GB coordinator off RC.

And yes, this Group Buy is closed for additions.

I made it too late to the party as well, so if someone happened to buy an extra wp25 with intent to sell, I'm your guy and will paypal to hold.

Archived