499 Gallon in wall

Kfennell

The house is always for sale if you are really interested, we will just do it again on the other side of the lake :)

So I filled the tank, but the builder pointed out that they are not done painting in the fish room, so no pics of it filled till that gets done. ON the plus side it is very level, maybe out 1/16" across the length and nothing front to back. I will live with that.

As far as it being part of the house, the tank and wall are very removable. But I would probably have to build a new stand if I moved. Hopefully whoever buys the house doesn't mind the tank!

Picked up all the sumps and tanks from Ace tonight and will start getting that all assembled this weekend. Looks like I will need to get a boost pump for my RODI since my water pressure is only 33 psi. Always more money! Pics of the sumps tonight maybe but they look good!

Even on sale BRS pump is more then the airwaterice one that I was looking at and it comes with all the accessories, etc.

Having spent over a year working with water pumps directly in every application I did I would advise you to the old saying. "you get what you pay for"

That said, a few more bucks kicked out early will keep your replacement further down the road if it ever needs to be replaced.

Airwater ice products have seemed to be top quality to me so far. I briefly looked around and don't see anyone talking bad about them??

Here are some pictures from tonight.

Here is the water reservoir in it's eventual living place. It was tight getting it in there! Had to take the door off to get in turned in place.
1b1Bno0.jpg?1

Here is the sump and refugium and dosing storage out in the garage.
FczIHGY.jpg?1
jMxTgT3.jpg
0I03dhK.jpg?1

Here is the sunset from the dock :D
5ruPu6C.jpg?1

And here is a picture of the tank with some lights just sitting on top.
QGUQbEI.jpg?1

• Like 1

I'm not sure what your final stocking list is going to look like, but if you're going to go heavy on the SPS, you might want to consider the economics of calcium reactors vs dosing for a tank of your volume.

http://www.reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/44-calcium-reactors-in-out-and-everything-in-between-part-1