Announcing the September ARC Meeting

mFrame

David Pettit, aka-dapettit, has volunteered to host the September Meeting, at his home in Northeast Austin.

The details:

September 22, 2012 at 3 pm

Our topic: Building Your Own Aragonite rock, lead by Timfish

There will door prizes galore as well as an assortment of ARC mechandise. Everyone is welcome (kids too), so come pick up your Premium Membership card if you haven't already. There are lots of great surprises coming up in the next few weeks, so be ready for em!

Premium Membership cards will be avaiable at the meeting too. Please see Robin for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send a pm to dapettit or RockinRobin

How long will this shindig be going? I won't get out of the lab until 6 or so.

the meetings are usually over by 6, however meetings at my place have gone to 10. Just give me a call before you head out & I'll let ya know what's going on.

Dave-

Here's a teaser! This is a hollow "pump tower" for Mike Frames tank build. It will house several power heads that can be pointed in different directions and remain hidden. I'm also going to demonstrate how to make "branch rock" using sand castings. Another demonstration compliments of Brian.srock will be how to make an aragacrete base for a "Drop off" tank minimizing the amount of dry and/or live rock needed. See ya'al tomorrow!

post-1247-0-98956000-1348270275_thumb.jp

post-1247-0-70272600-1348270294_thumb.jp

post-1247-0-92583700-1348270308_thumb.jp

Archived