Announcing the August ARC Meeting

dapettit

Teresa, aka-Teresa, has volunteered to host the August Meeting, at her home in Pflugerville.

The details:

August 18, 2012 at 3 pm

4608 Tiddle Lane

Pflugerville, TX 78660

Map to Teresa's house

Teresa will talk about nano biotopes. She has tanks to models of her topic, along with a seahorse complete with with sea fans. Our hope is for others in the club that have done similar things and can share their experiences.

There will door prizes galore. Also, an assortment of ARC mechandise will be available as well.

Premium Membership cards will be avaiable at the meeting too. Please see Robin for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send a pm to me dapettit or RockinRobin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to try to come also I would like to meet some of you guys in person and very interested in listening to the topic! My work schedule fluxuates and I may have kids also but we shall see!

I'll be there with a pound of Tang Heaven Red and about a dozen cuttings of Waving Hand Anthenia to be given away.

I think that a Red Ogo Chevichee may be in order as well.

La bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

Do you have to be premium to go to the meeting? I am not but would love to go to the meeting to meet everyone and learn stuff for my 5gallon nano

Everyone is welcome!! Please come, bring friends and family, and learn more about our wonderful hobby :)

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow - including the kids :). Just as an FYI, I've got two medium/large size dogs that are super sweet and love everyone. Plus one cat that will probably hide. Make sure you bring benadryl if you're allergic. If anyone is afraid of dogs lmk ahead of time and I can put them in the study. Otherwise, they love company.

Archived