Victoly's BC29

victoly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is kinda cool too:

CowTqZb.png

left side is MH, right side is LEDs

Looks like a wave correlation chart for surfing... let the three swells go by and then start paddling for that first wave. If you don't get up before the guy beside you does... abort and try to catch the next one.

Well let's have a general assessment of how you feel short term. Speaking of color and coverage?

Its hard to say. I'm running acclimation at 15% of 50%. Color is a little disco-balley. But i'm running at more of a 14k than a radium 20k right now. We'll see. I need to acclimate before I make judgement.

That's actually an Apex patio misting fan module. You can place the tank on a patio during the brutal Austin summers and when it gets above 90 degrees, the fan automatically turns on and a pump sprays fine saltwater mist in front of the fan to cool you off. Bonus... it smells like the ocean on your patio.

If you get the crushed coral and lay it at your feet, you'll think you're on vacation somewhere.

• Like 1