victoly

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be afraid if I were you! He'll convince you to buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment but then he'll nerd it out and program it all for you probably! Just kidding!

Welcome to the club and Austin! If you get a chance, start a build thread and give us some info on what you're working with and what you want to do with it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Victoly.

Just moved to Austin and have a Biocube 29. Would love to chat about your Nuts and Bolts setup in detail! Looks awesome.

You can PM

It might be more helpful if we chatted in your thread, so others can benefit.

I was wondering what systems you are using? What chiller do you have? How you plumbed the parts, it all looks pretty clean.

Just was hoping to pick your brain and upgrade my nuts and bolts if possible with some of your recommendations, looks like you are getting great results!

I'd be afraid if I were you! He'll convince you to buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment but then he'll nerd it out and program it all for you probably! Just kidding!

Welcome to the club and Austin! If you get a chance, start a build thread and give us some info on what you're working with and what you want to do with it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Once I get everything ready to set back up will do!

I was wondering what systems you are using? What chiller do you have? How you plumbed the parts, it all looks pretty clean.

Just was hoping to pick your brain and upgrade my nuts and bolts if possible with some of your recommendations, looks like you are getting great results!

No chiller, just an evaoprative fan over an open top. Im just creative with my photos (like a teenage girl on facebook only showing her good side).

I do.

i use this stuff. One drop (per my ~25 gallons of total volume) per day. I don't know if it hurts/helps, but I like to think it does. As you know, the number of variables that we try to control is massive and it's relatively difficult to ascertain which one is having the positive/negative effect on our creatures. My PE is fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Victoly, I just went through your build and it is really impressive. you have so much beautiful stuff in there my eyes are darting around like a crazy guy. happy.png Thanks for giving all your dosing amounts and all that, it really puts things into perspective.

Have you played around with the flow at all during the process? I see you have the vortech on the right side have you been happy with this setup the whole time?

Archived