*NEW* Recurring RCA Quarterly Salt Buy

mFrame

Aquarium Salt  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I talked to Jake at River City Aquatics today (http://www.austinree...-city-aquatics/), and we're working out the details to setup a quarterly salt group buy. The first order will arrive in March, subsequent ones to follow in June, September, and December. A regular group buy should let you plan ahead to cover your salt needs.

As stated before, Jake has to order salt by the pallet to get the price breaks that we're looking for. In the next few days we'll be posting brands and prices. In order for the order to make for each brand we'll need commitments that total a full pallet. I believe a pallet is 20 buckets.

Any particular salts you're looking for?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer corallife but would buy RSP if that's what's being ordered. I would like to buy 4 buckets

How often are these going to be done? I want to make sure I buy enough to last until then, thanks.

I prefer corallife but would buy RSP if that's what's being ordered. I would like to buy 4 buckets

How often are these going to be done? I want to make sure I buy enough to last until then, thanks.

First line of first post. :) ".. quarterly salt group buy. The first order will arrive in March, subsequent ones to follow in June, September, and December."

Usually Jake has done both..... at least I hope because Corallife is what I have used and like it dont see a need to switch to something more exspensive when what I use is doing the job just fine... :) I will be up for 2-5 buckets if Corallife is available

Usually Jake has done both..... at least I hope because Corallife is what I have used and like it dont see a need to switch to something more exspensive when what I use is doing the job just fine... smile.png I will be up for 2-5 buckets if Corallife is available

As long as we hit 20 buckets of a particular type he'll place the order for that type. Prices forthcoming

Archived