*NEW* Recurring RCA Quarterly Salt Buy

mFrame

Aquarium Salt  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numbers are in and we have almost hit 20 of each (we need 1 more Red Sea to hit 20), here are the totals:

Red Sea (19 total)

Chad and Belinda 1 Crigs 1 dapettit 1 dshel1217 1 jb247 1 luckyheo 1 mikedelgado 1 RobR75 1 wesreyn 1 Dena 2 mel in elgin 2 teg 2 wa1tx 2

Coralife (26 total)

brian.srock 1 August&Jake 2 BBReefer 2 joshdmartin 2 Aaarrrggg 3 CapsAzN 3 don duncan 5 Hydro Innovations 6

Both:

biocubeD 1 1 o0zarkawater 1 1

August & Jake - went with 2 Coralife since you said 2-5. Let me know if you want more

Mel in Elgin - went with 2 Red Sea since you said you'd do 2 if it helped hit 20

Bige - you said you wanted 1 but didn't specify a brand

We need to finalize numbers by Wednesday to give Jake time to order for pickup the weekend of March 2nd.

I just saw this posting today, have been quite busy. Can I still join in on the salt buy - four buckets of the Red Sea Coral Pro?

Thanks

Frank

Yes, additions will be accepted through 8pm this Wednesday (2/21/12). I have you down for 4 RSCP.

Sorry! I would like the red sea pro, please. How will it work? When it comes in, we just go buy it?

Yes, Jake will place the order based on our numbers and let us know when they come in. He'll keep a list by his register and mark them off when you go in to pick them up and pay for them.

Final numbers being sent to Jake.

Red Sea (24 total)

Chad and Belinda 1 Crigs 1 dapettit 1 dshel1217 1 jb247 1 luckyheo 1 mikedelgado 1 RobR75 1 wesreyn 1 Dena 2 mel in elgin 2 teg 2 wa1tx 2 bluefish84 4 bige 1

Coralife (27 total)

brian.srock 1 August&Jake 3 BBReefer 2 joshdmartin 2 Aaarrrggg 3 CapsAzN 3 don duncan 5 Hydro Innovations 6

Also didn't see my name on the list for 1 of each. wink.png

I didn't copy/paste far enough down, the two of you were in your own category. smile.png

Red Sea (25 total)

bige 1 Chad and Belinda 1 Crigs 1 dapettit 2 Dena 2 dshel1217 1 jb247 1 luckyheo 1 mel in elgin 2 mikedelgado 1 RobR75 1 teg 2 wa1tx 2 wesreyn 1 bluefish84 4

Coralife (27 total)

aaarrrggg 3 August&Jake 3 BBReefer 2 brian.srock 1 CapsAzN 3 don duncan 5 Hydro Innovations 6 joshdmartin 2

Both:

biocubeD 1 of each o0zarkawater 1 of each

Order confirmed with Jake at RCA. Salt will be in late afternoon Friday, March 2nd. Take the opportunity to pick up your salt and shop around at RCA's monthly Friday After Hours Sale!

We're special.

blink.png

Haha yea we are the special bunch!

Confirmed 6 buckets of coralife

EDIT: nvrmind, saw my name up there

Order confirmed with Jake at RCA. Salt will be in late afternoon Friday, March 2nd. Take the opportunity to pick up your salt and shop around at RCA's monthly Friday After Hours Sale!

Hydro, I will be getting my salt that Friday and looking around at the after hours sale. Would you like me to pick yours up also? I'll confirm again at work closer to the day.

Archived