*NEW* Recurring RCA Quarterly Salt Buy

mFrame

Aquarium Salt  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pricing is in:

Red Sea Pro 175 gallon buckets for $49.99 plus tax

Coralife 150 gallon buckets for $33.99 plus tax

Double check your quantities and I'll start tallying up. We will set the order for pickup the first weekend of March (3/2/2012).

I would have thought they should be cheaper with bulk since drs foster and smith have them for $54.99 free shipping. I have to put it out there... smile.png

Your right and we have a BRS group buy about to happen in a couple weeks. Might be a better choice money wise to get the salt there.

I would have thought they should be cheaper with bulk since drs foster and smith have them for $54.99 free shipping. I have to put it out there... smile.png

Jake is basically giving them to us at his cost, he really isn't making any profit on these. I imagine Drs F&S get a huge bulk discount. That said, Jake's price is $6 per bucket cheaper and available locally.

Now that we know prices, if everyone who posted interested will re-confirm then I can start tallying the numbers to place the order.

Archived