*NEW* Recurring RCA Quarterly Salt Buy

mFrame

Aquarium Salt  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

There seems like there could be a more efficient way of doing this. Either everyone completes a form or sets up a ARC paypal...so when you go to the vendor you give him a sheet saying what you want and all the money paid...Anyone have any thoughts of going back and forth. I'm sure the topic leader was scrambling around looking at entries

I thought it was very efficient. I told them I wanted it and the day it was delivered, I picked it up. Told my them my name and got my promised price. Even drank some beer thanks to RCA! I thought it went great.

Ya I was very happy with how it all went down, I placed an order, showed up to pay, drank a soda, and talked with staff. Not to mention I had to pick up 8 buckets... they even helped me load them! I enjoy how simple it is now, not too complex with prepayments and forms.

I'm sure though if you want to prepay and all that Jake at RCA would help you and allow you to prepay so you can walk in and grab it like your wanting :)

Archived