Juiceman

Thoughts on if I should allow it to mix with the bin or still wait.

I think the diatoms will cease faster if everything could overflow and go through the full chemical and biological filtration in the sump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok.... So now that everything is running.. The glass holes overflows keep the water level in the tank slightly below the tank trim... Which I don't like.

I have a few thoughts. I had to dial down the return valves in order to keep the bio pellets with enough pressure to tumble. I was thinking of putting the pellets on their own pump to free up that extra flow for the tank.

Option 2 modify the overflows to maybe block the very bottom of the teeth so it raises the water level.

plumb in a bypass on the manifold, pump it back into the sump. this allows you to dialup/down the main flow. over time when the pump gets gunky, you can dial its back up w/ that. I have a bypass i dont use for that, but its handy when i need water to "disinfect" new stuff.

plumb in a bypass on the manifold, pump it back into the sump. this allows you to dialup/down the main flow. over time when the pump gets gunky, you can dial its back up w/ that. I have a bypass i dont use for that, but its handy when i need water to "disinfect" new stuff.

I'm lost