ARC's Bi-Annual Equipment and Frag Swap

dapettit

Ok guy the last batch of cookies just came of the oven........ Yall are going 2 get a kick out of them.......this is my first time attending a frag swap so I'm not sure if I need 2 bring my on bags or bucket for the stuff I buy?

+2

What time will the meet go to? Was gonna bring a couple of 12k PAR38's for trade but won't be able to make it till 6. Also wanted to get a membership and card. Tank is still not setup so no frags for me, but I really need powerheads!

Hello everyone... Myself, wife, baby and corals are in New Braunfels. Had a tire blow-out on I-35. I just finished putting on the spare (dripping with sweat now) and headed to the nearest Discount Tire. We're unsure right now whether or not we'll be able to make the meeting at all. If nothing else, we'll try & make it to Austin to deliver orders...I'll update when we know for sure.

What a long day...here's some pics from our adventure... so BUMMED we missed the swap but my tires had other plans. Did have a nice couple that pulled over and a guy helped me out while my wife and baby girl were able to sit in his truck with his wife in some AC. Texans are so nice :) I just got home and I'm acclimating all the corals that didn't make it out there.

Big apology to those that were waiting on orders from us. I will address that in our forum.

6039054863_22273f6733.jpg

All the stuff that I spent hours loading and unloading lol

6039621988_a536c02968.jpg

6039702454_f8c8d4c4c2_z.jpg

I would like to thank Theresa for talking us into moving indoors, that was very gracious of you. If you didn't make you really missed out. Made a lot of new freinds and got to visit with some old ones.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Dave-

Ultra Green Palys from JamesL.. Thanks! They look great.

_MG_9976-2.jpg

_MG_9975-2.jpg

Mushroom from Mitch.. Thanks Mitch!

_MG_9977-2.jpg

Zoas from Mitch..

_MG_9978-2.jpg

More Zoas...

_MG_9979-2.jpg

Nice meeting all of you.. Thanks Theresa for the warm welcome! I loved the slot machine, and your tanks look great!

Thanks Theresa!!

What a great time smile.png. I am so impressed by what everyone has in their tanks to trade! I'm impressed I walked away with some money still in my pocket wink.png

Mr. Cob - I'm glad you, your wife and baby are alright. Having a tire blow out on the interstate is very scary. I'm glad it didn't cause an accident and I'm sorry to have missed you.

A huge thank you to Theresa and Chuck for hosting the event, it takes a lot of patience to invite that many people (and so many gallons of water) into your home.

Mason, that monti is montipora hispida. The sour apple I got from you seems to be quite happy, it's looking great!

A shout out to Stoneroller and Clint, for the beautiful corals. Also to the fellow I got the cyphastrea from, I'm sorry, but I can't remember your name. Finding that coral made my day, been looking for it for a long while.

Thanks to everyone who helped me deal with a leaking frag tank. It could have been a disaster, instead it was just mildly amusing.

To all those who got corals from me, I hope they make you as happy as they have made me. I have new corals to grow and learn about, and I am really looking forward to the next time. I promise I will have a non-leaky tank tongue.png

Edited by Sherita

You folks are all so wonderful and I loved having the frag swap meeting at my house. Many, many thanks to all of you and your kind words and hard work. Can't wait until the next one. Smiles. theresa