ARC's Bi-Annual Equipment and Frag Swap

dapettit

My husband and I are kid free this weekend! SO we are going to try to make it! I have a couple of things I am bringing:

Purple Stylophora (approx 1/2in)

Pavona (approx 1/2in)

Green Zoas (about 20 heads)

P.S. We'll bring some munchies--not sure what yet but won't come empty handed!

Here is a list of the corals I will be bringing to the swap. I will only be bringing 1 or 2 frags of some of the sps. I have a couple of mini colonies of some things. A lot of these items made a move from one tank to another, so their color is a bit off.

Miami Orchid

Le Tracy Gray (1 frag)

Pink Lemonade

Blue Tenius

Garf Purple Bonsai

Yellow Tabling Acro

Purple Slimer

Green Slimer

Pink Jade

Oregon Tort

ORA Verde

Purple Monster (2 frags)

Warp Speed Monti

Joker Zoas

King Midas Zoas

Miami Hurricane Chalice (3 eye frag)

Nuclear Green Candy Cane

Teal Candy Cane

Shades of Fall

Purple Valida

War Coral

Sunset Monti

Undata

Meridiana

Cali Tort

Yellow Milli

Green Palys

Green Hairy Mushroom

Medium Rock full of Purple Mushrooms

Red Planet

Tyree Ponape Birdsnest

Bloody Mary Montipora Mini Colony

Blue Polyp Flower Petal Cap – Nice size show size colony - would rather sell as one piece, but will frag

Dinosaur Egg Monti

Undata Montipora

Hammer Coral

Several frags of SPS - these are frags from the above sps, just not sure what is what biggrin.png

I'm looking forward to seein ya'al! I've got a squirrel cage fan that blows a lot of air with an attached mister if you think it will help. Put me down for food items and let me know what I volunteered to bring grin.png

I can bring a couple large bags of ice...just don't have a large cooler to keep it in...may be able to convince hubby we need one though LOL. I'll grab some sausage too...and BBQ sauce...can be used on the burgers too...YUM! Do we need any other condiments? I know I have an extra thing of mustard I can bring.

I'm not bringing a lot, but will need two outlets for a light and a powerhead. I'll have a ten gallon tank and so far plan to bring:

Tyree pink with blue tip milli

Pink Jade

Pink Lemonade

Nuclear Green Palys (might be up to fragging some purple deaths also)

Dena

I'm looking forward to seein ya'al! I've got a squirrel cage fan that blows a lot of air with an attached mister if you think it will help. Put me down for food items and let me know what I volunteered to bring grin.png

Yes, please bring the aire mister....would be greatly appreciated....I have a mister but two will help, if you don't mind.

I will be bringing some green monit cap, kryponite candy cane - 8+ heads, yellow sytlo with green polyps, regular sytlo with green polyps, red digi, Brightwell goodies, Zeovit stuff, some power heads, HOB skimmer and other stuff.

Yeah, I figured ice would be appreciated LOL. I'm going to print another pop up canopy also, just in case. I'm sure we'll need all the shade we can get!!!!!

I'm thinking since the high today is 106 we need more Ice. We'll be bring a couple of bags and coolers for the ice.

Dave-

If you bring ice I have lots of ice chest we can use for the ice. Plenty of room in the house for folks to come in and cool off. I have fans in the back, a mister and someone else is bring a mister. If anyone can bring pop up tents that will help as well. I am thinking maybe we could more tanks into the house if everyone would help more stuff out of the way, what do you think? We will figure it out when everyone gets here Wagons in the front yard for you to use to bring things to the back of the house. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. OH, and many, many thanks to everyone for chipping in on bring goodies to eat. thanks theresa

jbharlan91 we have stuff here and surely someone will be able to help fix your jeep.

My reefing buddy, Roy, and I will be bringing a small tank for frags. Need one plug for a light. I am bringing a folding table to set up on if needed and a popup shade.

Some of the frags I have healed up.

hot pink chalice

JCigar's Orange Sherbert

Cotton Candy

Brian baby hybrid watermelon

tyree blue polyp monti

sunset monti

skittles stylo

scubasteve's hybrid euphyllia (4.5 heads)

neon gsp

Z&P

lakers

king midas

etc...

If you bring ice I have lots of ice chest we can use for the ice. Plenty of room in the house for folks to come in and cool off. I have fans in the back, a mister and someone else is bring a mister. If anyone can bring pop up tents that will help as well. I am thinking maybe we could more tanks into the house if everyone would help more stuff out of the way, what do you think? We will figure it out when everyone gets here Wagons in the front yard for you to use to bring things to the back of the house. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. OH, and many, many thanks to everyone for chipping in on bring goodies to eat. thanks theresa jbharlan91 we have stuff here and surely someone will be able to help fix your jeep.

I'll see if I can make it - I have a van, and my jeep is currently stuck in our parking lot at work, so I'm not totally out of transportation. I am still at work though, so it depends on how that goes too! As for the jeep, I just replaced the starter recently, and am hoping maybe a wire is just loose - getting power, just no starting! Maybe I can try to tighten stuff up tomorrow and just forget about it for today....