ARC's Bi-Annual Equipment and Frag Swap

dapettit

We can bring Hotdogs/buns. Anyone have any requests? I was going to say chips/dips also, as they're listed but then I see JoBeth has already listed chips? Are more chips still required? If so I can bring Chips/Dip as well.

We can bring Hotdogs/buns. Anyone have any requests? I was going to say chips/dips also, as they're listed but then I see JoBeth has already listed chips? Are more chips still required? If so I can bring Chips/Dip as well.

Theresa said every little bit helps...she mentioned that last year they went through at least 75 burgers, so...I don't think there can ever be too much`, plus we have a lot of newbies that are gonna join us as well :)

Theresa said every little bit helps...she mentioned that last year they went through at least 75 burgers, so...I don't think there can ever be too much`, plus we have a lot of newbies that are gonna join us as well smile.png

WOW! It'd be nice see a head count. Do you have any suggestions as to "how much" to bring? I'm going to go on the assumption the hotdogs are probably more for the kids, but I'd hate to be wrong and have a dog shortage.

Theresa said every little bit helps...she mentioned that last year they went through at least 75 burgers, so...I don't think there can ever be too much`, plus we have a lot of newbies that are gonna join us as well smile.png

WOW! It'd be nice see a head count. Do you have any suggestions as to "how much" to bring? I'm going to go on the assumption the hotdogs are probably more for the kids, but I'd hate to be wrong and have a dog shortage.

Well...here are the people who have responded to this thread about attending, but I guarantee there will be way more that show up, so I think trying to get a head count is gonna be near impossible. I would also assume the hot dogs are for the kiddos or those that don't like burgers...

dave and robin

dena and jason

Kimp

Chris

chad and belinda +2

jenmay

jakedoza

sherita

mike mays

swift +1

stoneroller

jbharlan91 +3

jamesL

mindflux +1.5

LokilnRR

Miasma

Mr. Cob +1.5

I am looking to trade/buy the following, just in case anyone has them:

purple hammer

mine field cyphastrea

sour apple seriatopora

pink zipper zoas

crocea clam

koralia nano or k1 powerheads

mag 7 pump

30" lights (prefer T5 or MH/T5 combo)

i can trade you a sour apple frag for a monti frag

Any interest in a lobo from anyone? Blue/green, about 2.5 inches across when inflated, eats mysis very happily. PM me if interested, probably won't bring it otherwise.

I also have a LARGE fox coral that is a real showpiece for sale, pm me privately if interested, will not bring this unless someone wants it. I don't want to stress it unless necessary.

Here is what I am bringing (the corals were still a bit unhappy from the cutting):

Sea Rod Gorgonian (Photosynthetic), about 1.5":

IMG_9837.jpg

Some type of branching photosynthetic Gorgonian, about 3":

IMG_9838.jpg

Brown Ribbon Gorgonian (Photosynthetic), 2.5"-3":

IMG_9839.jpg

Brown Ribbon Gorgonian (Photosynthetic), 6"+:

IMG_9840.jpg

And more:

Another type of brown branching Gorgonian (Photosynthetic), 4"+:

IMG_9843.jpg

Ultra-green Palys, 20+ heads:

IMG_9844.jpg

Red skirt zoas with light green mouth, 12+ heads:

IMG_9845.jpg

Will also have a bunch of kenya tree frags attached to various shells/rubble and some chaeto in ziplock bags to give to those who want them to help start out tanks.

Edit: I will throw one of the gorgonians into the white elephant exchange.

I spoke to Theresa earlier...her and her husband are providing some hamburgers, sodas, water and chips...here are some things that they could still use help with:

sausage

chips

dip

hotdogs and buns

sodas

water

Here is what we have so far:

Theresa and Chuck - hamburgers, buns, some sodas and some water

Rob and Raquel - plastic utensils, napkins, paper plates, cups

Chad and Belinda - soda and a case of water

JamesL - cookies

jbharlan91 - chips, a dessert, and some drinks, plastic cups

Chris - 2 cases water

mindflux - hotdogs and buns

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you plan on bringing something and haven't posted yet, please post on this thread so that as it gets closer, we know what is still missing.

Thanks all.

We'll bring soda and diet soda.

Dave-

I have peppermint shrimp to trade that I can bring to the frag swap if anyone is interested? Happy to trade them for small frags or whatever. PM me or text me at 325-214-0135.

Not bringing them unless someone wants some, I have lots of them.

bringing a bunch of frags of varying sizes...

here's a few names:

Rainbow Acan

Tyree War Coral

Fire and Ice War Coral

Miami Hurricane Chalice

Hollywood Stunner Chalice

Worm Brain

Brains

Blue Ric

Green/Yellow Rics

Kryptonite Candy Cane

Leptastrea (orange and green)

ORA Green Slimer

ORA Purple Polyp B-nest

Ora Tri-Color Valida

MWF Nerds Milli

Ultra Aussie Duncan

Bleeding Apple Scoly (the one on our site listed for $260....swap price will be $220 <wink>)

Nuclear Green Palys

Rasta Zoas

Sunny-D palys

Purple Hornets

Captain America palys

Blue Magician Palys

Candy Apple Reds

Candy Apple Greens

Blue Ridge Coral

Memphis Blue Palys

Blue Poseidon Eye Zoas

Tubbs Blue

Hawaiian PE Ding Dangs

Fairy Dust palys

Pixie Dust palys

Cast Eyes

Also bringing a used Bermuda skimmer for $40, some new Wet Acrylic Rubble Boxes and anything else I can find laying around.

will take cash, trades, paypal...promise to pay, checks...whatever.

to simplify things...prices will be flat..we will cover the tax. because of this, no additional discounts either.

Got the dogs, buns(some wheat, mostly white) and condiments (ketchup/mustard) and some cheese today (if anyone wants a cheese dog). I didn't get any onion or pickle relish.. so if you're a hotdog person and would like either I suggest ya bring 'em.

Got some Nathans and some Hebrew Nat'l dogs for anyone curious.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

I'll be bringing some macro algae frags, maybe some gorgs, a bunch of palys, a nice size red monti cap, and other stuff I haven't thought of yet.

Is there a particular need in terms of water, soda, food, paper goods? What would be best to add to the mix?

PS: Looking for a toadstool leather - anyone have one they are bringing?