August Reef Club Meeting

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Andrew, thank you for hosting the meeting I will be there and if Hank is finished play golf so will he. What can we bring ? ;) And please except our deepest condolence's on the passing of Mr. Puff. We try to rescure them to a better home and it does not always work. Mr. Chewie is swimming with him right now in that perfect reef....Judith

Unfortunately I already have plans for that day and won't be able to attend. I was really looking forward to hearing the talks, meeting the 1st-timers and seeing your tank. I'll definitely check out the video. This will be the 1st ARC meeting I will have missed. :blush:

James and I just talked for over an hour and this promises to be a good presentation. James has gotten some great info (and bs) from several different supplement companies and we should hit on a lot of points.

Please come armed with some questions on both supplements and calcium reactors so that we can get a good discussion going. If we get some really good questions going (ones that no one can answer) we can post them back up here and get people on this forum posting again!

John

Bummer. As it turns out, I had something come up and I will be out of town. I really wish I could go. I'd love to hear the talks about supplements and Ca reactors. My calcium is low now and I've been dosing the heck out of it with Turbo Ca without much luck. Be sure to post the video!

*edit: Woo Hoo! This was my 100th post. I'm a reefaholic now. (As if I wasn't one already) :lol:

Edited by PeeperKeeper

All,

There is going to be a frag auction at the meeting. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Steve at horizon aquatics. If you would like to help, please bring a frag to be auctioned off.

I know there will be some nice frags, including a Duncanops axifunga. :)

If you have any questions please PM me.

Oo.. will have to remember to bring the checkbook :)

Hmm.. I can frag some GSP ;)

Hi! My name is Colleen Johnson and I own Austin Aquatic Innovations. I am interested in sponsoring this forum, and also donating items for the auction honoring Steve at Horizon Aquatics. Please send me a PM on how to facilitate this process. I would like to send a representative of our company to attend the meeting and bring the items for sponsorship and for the auction.

I just want to say Thank you to everyone on ARC to help raise donation for Steve at Horizon. I'm happy that this club supports its sponsor and a fellow reefer in a time of need. :thumbsup: This club is getting bigger and stronger as time go and more local indivuals show case their beautiful tanks. One of the biggest perks for me is meeting fellow "Reef Adddicts" and sharing the love for the hobby "aka money pit" that I will gladly toss in..lol

-Joseph

Will be attending with Wifey <--- not reef addict but fishy fishy addict.

All,

There is going to be a frag auction at the meeting. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Steve at horizon aquatics. If you would like to help, please bring a frag to be auctioned off.

I know there will be some nice frags, including a Duncanops axifunga. ^_^

If you have any questions please PM me.

Hi! My name is Colleen Johnson and I own Austin Aquatic Innovations. I am interested in sponsoring this forum, and also donating items for the auction honoring Steve at Horizon Aquatics. Please send me a PM on how to facilitate this process. I would like to send a representative of our company to attend the meeting and bring the items for sponsorship and for the auction.

wow thank you everyone, its just been so incredible how everyone has come together for Steve, its meant so much to both him and his family. They say that a person's true character comes out in difficult times, obviously Austin Reefers (and a few of San Antonio finest too ^_~) are made of a higher grade...Thank you! :thumbsup:

-Kat :hug: