August Reef Club Meeting

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for coming to the meeting. Jennifer and I hope a good time was had by all. I will do my best to have a post about what we talked about in the next couple of days.

Well, thanks for hosting. You guys did a great job!!!

Also thanks to all the LFS's who pitched in. The support they give to ARC doesn't go unnoticed.

Flushdraw

Thanks for hosting this meeting at your place. Great discussion about CA reactors, very informative and great info on acquiring equipment for the reactors :thumbsup: . This has been the first meeting we've attended and I'm glad I talked my husband into coming. As for the auction money for Steve, your true characters really showed, I believe Kat was a little shaky from the overwhelming generosity that poured in. :hug:

Thanks,

-Cindy-

Yeah, thanks for sharing your home and all your aquariums with us! It was the first meeting I've been to also and it was definitely worth it :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to the next one! It was fun getting to know some people and put faces to the names I see on here. Thanks for all the great information.

~Stacy

Thanks for hosting the meeting...

Very informative and the timing is perfect as I am in the process of switching over from a 2-part to a CaRx.

Unfortunately now you all have given me a Magnesium complex :thumbsup:

Craig

Thanks James and Jennifer for hosting the meeting, it was a good one.

And I've sort of got a magnesium complex as well... after thinking about it, I've started to adjust up my water change water to 1400 to stop fighting a losing battle!

John