Brooks' Seahorse Tank

Brooks

Brooks...they look VERY healthy....remember...Formalin is your friend...I also have a special cleaning tool that I bought from Dan and Abbie...it helps you clean the bottom and has a little brush at the end to scrape off all the white fog that develops...that where your hydroids love to live...I'll give it to you when I see you...Collin...I have some giveaways for baby fry that I will give to you too...you guys will be the next Seahorse Souce of Texas!!

Thanks Laura! They are MUCH bigger than the other brood they are mixed in with. I am so happy to have them! Also, I would love that brush syphon thing! I saw it, but it was a bit too pricey at the time. Thank you so much!! And I will see you very soon. :D

Collin and I are going to be working together throughout this! It is going to be so fun!

Brooks: once again- everything looks awesome. They are lookin great and hearing about their activity and hitching is awesome too! And yes, we are te best :D

Laura-once again....THANK YOU. Not sure how many times that can be caps locked and emphasized.

Sorry..guys for not posting sooner....been a little crazy here in the past 24 hours...

OK...Brooks...now my prayers are shifted back to your baby seahorses...they were a little busy somewhere else last night... ;) GO BROOKS!!!

I will have some things for sale to aid in seahorse rearing at fantastic prices, plus some giveaways. I am finding more, the more I look!!

I have:

Formalin 3-sealed bottles

Decapsulated Baby Brine shrimp eggs

Dan's BBS Enriching Formula ( 4 bags)

a BBS shrimp hatching kit

airlines and pumps to go with them...

10g,20g gallon tanks

a BBS net

plastic plants and hitching posts

I'm still looking, so I'm sure I'll find more!!