Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 6!

mcallahan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE to brag on my LTA from Vivid...this MONSTER has been out of the bag for less than 12 hours...he is already mounted, eating, and being hosted by my clownfish!!! Boom!!!!!biggrin.gif BTW...what the heck is up with this clown??? It has gained black spots?? and has the belly of Shamu???

nice LTA. I have seen clowns have this happen to them after first putting in a tank with an anemone. Its the actual sting spots on the fish. The fish will look better in a week or so. I have also seen clown eat small part the the tentacles, i was told it helps the fish acclimate itself.

OK, I did both. I tried to call Mark this morning on his cell, but I guess he has already gone out of town. I can wait until the next order from them for a replacement, I was just worried about how soon they need to be notified.

Stephen

Awesome LTA. Is your clown getting ready to lay some eggs?

I have no idea!!wacko.gif I feel HORRIBLE that the poor guy is being stung like thatsad.gif

I must say I am very impressed with the order I received...my zoas are still being shy, but getting theresmile.gif

my tropics are nice, they opened up fairly quickly after the acclimation they opened and i fed them reef roids when they opened, they seem to be doing well, their very small heads though. i good amount from what i ordered. i love vivids portions they generous.