Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 6!

mcallahan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never have good results with shipping or receiving from fedex, with me ups has a better track record in my book. but to be honest they have banged up a few boxes of mine. i think i have really had the best luck with USPS never had a problem with the post office..i just hope the little guys make it. its hot and they dont like hot weather..

FEDEX just called. Box is on its way to memphis, but won't make it here today.

Will be delivered tomorrow.

If it gets to the FEDEX station today, I might able to go get it, but last time this happened, it didn't make it here in time.

I ended up not going to Austin with the hubby. Will everything be okay with the delay?

Last time they did this (May) everything was fine. Vivid has said they've had boxes for 3 days w/ no issues. Vivid has a 15d guarantee so if something doesn't make it, we'll get the money back

Hey everyone, they've held the box for me @ the Fedex office so I'm going to get it right now. They open @ 8:30 so I should be back and ready to have people come over @ 9:30.

Cross your fingers that everything is ok!!

well, everything made it and vivid delivered again.

the LTA frags were 2"+ and the zoa cuts were generous. The joker zoas were more in line w/ what was ordered - 1 or 2 polyps, but everything else looks great.

come get your goods!