Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 6!

mcallahan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama...I order everything.

tate..The order will either ship Mon for Tues delivery or Tues for Wednesday delivery.

I won't know the exact date till Monday pm when they call me to confirm.

OK...I just sent $53 via PayPal on my credit card...Mark...Please let me know if you got it and everything is correct...I took off 10% and then added 3% for you...the only way a fee is not charged is if you click the PERSONAL tab and it must be from your checking account or PayPal balance...if you use a credit card, there is the fee involved...just answering a question from a previous postsmile.gif

sorry i hit the wrong button but i will take <eagle eye zoas wysiwyg for 29.99 <duncan wysiwyg 19.99 <green clown goby 7.99 <black clown goby 7.99 <filimanted flasher wrasse 29.99 and does anyone know if they have any cheato or any algea to put in my sump

Haas, if you can come by tomorrow, I need to trim out my refuge and I'll give you a good sized handful. I have Grape Caluerpa (sp?) in it. let me know, otherwise I normally throw it out.

Stephen

Sounds like that will work i will be in that area around 2-4