Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 6!

mcallahan

I've got the results from the poll, so I'm starting another Vivid order for a mid Aug delivery. Details below.

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Friday, August, 14th @12p

- Pickup will be @ my house, 8422 Jamestown Dr, 78758 or if we have enough people, I can coordinate a central pickup.

- if we have enough "southies", I'll coordinate a southern pickup.

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping, otherwise shipping is a flat $30. After the free shipping discount, they will just charge us $10 for the box. We'll split this charge among everyone involved.

- $500+ gets us a 10% discount (MIGHT get that lowered, have to 2x check)

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Friday, 8.14. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying via paypal, be sure to add 3% for paypal fees.

I'll let people chime in with pictures of what they got from vivid in the past. I've had GREAT customer service from them and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out their WYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radioactive Zoanthids (Zoanthus sp.) 7 polyp frag: $ 34.99

ORA Blue Voodoo Staghorn (Acropora sp.) Size: 1.25" - 1.5" $ 29.99

Green Montipora Digitata (montipora digitata) Size: 1"-1.75" Frag $ 18.99

Dandelion Zoanthids (Zoanthus sp.) 8-10 polyp frag: $28.99

$112.96

ill see what else they have the week of in the specials..

Mark you Tiger Tail Cucumber is on me for setting up these great group buys, and not to mention making sure everything is in good condition when it gets in and splitting up the orders and making sure everyone has all their right stuff.. it wouldnt be this easy w/o ya so thanks!

Mark you Tiger Tail Cucumber is on me for setting up these great group buys, and not to mention making sure everything is in good condition when it gets in and splitting up the orders and making sure everyone has all their right stuff.. it wouldnt be this easy w/o ya so thanks!

Oh well, I appreciate it, but put your $ into the order! I enjoy seeing what everyone orders when I unwrap the box so I'd rather have people get more items!

I do get the acknowledgement though, so it doest fall on deaf ears.

I'm going to end up in on this one for at least one thing.

Gonna let my daughter pick a coral for her birthday.

should I get them to make a "pink" section of the website so she can more easily choose?

jknight1 and vwmike,

I have some that I think are exactly like those I would be willing to sell small frags of if you are interested.

Stephen

PM'd (correction, tried but your mailbox is full) Please contact me

Archived