ARC June Meeting

ACampbell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin and I are looking foward to hosting the June meeting. We will be providing drinks. If any one would like to bring snacks to share that would be cool.

We hope everyone can make it (even those of you going to the frag swap). This is a good time to put a face to an avatar!

Dave & Robin

im going to try and make it, dont really know anyone, but guess ill get a crash course with alot of names and faces. I didnt see a time for the meeting, unless im just looking over it and didnt see it.

3pm (it is in the first post of this thread :D ).

I'm glad to say it looks like I will make it. I really enjoy the meetings and hate to miss them but is always in limbo whether I can make it. We get my granddaughter every other weekend, so depending on the weekend and when she is coming over, plans etc. I can't always make it. TMI I know but this is an open forum section isn't it :|

Bill

I won't be able to be there as I'll be editing a film for the 48 hr film festival this weekend.

cmanning, princer7, seahorsej, don't forget your acan frags and I hope everyone has a good time. Dapettit's tank is awesome! (Make sure you check out the plumb crazy frag so you can get an idea of the Vivid Aquariums frags we get)

Picked up the raffle items today from Jake at RCA. Lookin good! Thanks Jake.

Raffle will begin promptly at 4 pm ( to give everyone time to get to the meeting). The raffle is free but you must be present to win.

See every one tomorrow afternoon

Dave & Robin

I won't be able to be there as I'll be editing a film for the 48 hr film festival this weekend.

cmanning, princer7, seahorsej, don't forget your acan frags and I hope everyone has a good time. Dapettit's tank is awesome! (Make sure you check out the plumb crazy frag so you can get an idea of the Vivid Aquariums frags we get)

Thanks for the intermediate delivery point! Sorry won't meet up with you tomorrow, but looking forward to the meeting.

-James

I'd like to come if it is not to late to RSVP. I'll be bringing my girlfriend too. This will be my/our first meeting :) . Also, sorry for another late notice.

Edited by austinaquaman