ARC June Meeting

ACampbell

Announcing the June meeting at the home of Dave and Robin aka dapettit.

This will be a Saturday meeting held on June 20th at 3pm. The address is:

[address removed]

This will be another great meeting to hang out and put a face to that avatar. Check out Dave and Robin's blog to get a sneak peak at their awesome 150 gallon tank.

All are welcome to attend. Please let us know you are coming by repling to this thread. Hope to see everyone there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one the one hand you can go the Bahamas or on the the other hand you can go to an RCA meeting. Decisions, Decisions. . . :)

And give the Bahamas ticket to ARC to raffle off... ;)

ej

Edited by ejaustin

Hi Dave and Robin,

Met you at Aqua Tek today. Will be at the meeting. Always interested in mushrooms if anyone has extras. Ann

Announcing the June meeting at the home of Dave and Robin aka dapettit.

This will be a Saturday meeting held on June 20th at 3pm. The address is:

906 Peggotty Place

Austin, TX 78753

This will be another great meeting to hang out and put a face to that avatar. Check out Dave and Robin's blog to get a sneak peak at their awesome 150 gallon tank.

All are welcome to attend. Please let us know you are coming by repling to this thread. Hope to see everyone there.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=906+Peggotty+Place+Austin,+TX+78753+(Dave+and+Robin's+Home)&sll=30.387911,-97.665336&sspn=0.007006,0.008036&ie=UTF8&z=14&iwloc=A&ll=30.398938,-97.661161&output=embed"></iframe>

<small>View Larger Map</small>

We are looking forward to hosting the meeting. As far as topics go I'm game. I can talk about how we refurbished the acrylic tank or (not has good as Princer7 or Gabriel can) do a quick talk on aquarium photography. Either way it would be a whole five minutes: :) . Or we can just get together.

We will furnish drinks and I might even make some Cuban pulled pork.

Dave & Robin

Looks like we're heading out of town that weekend for a nephews b-day, but I was hoping to make it to the MAAST frag swap for a hour or two on Saturday. Anyone else planning on going?

Looks like we're heading out of town that weekend for a nephews b-day, but I was hoping to make it to the MAAST frag swap for a hour or two on Saturday. Anyone else planning on going?

I was going to try going to it seeing how close it is to me. Already dropped the hint the frag swap would be a great father's day present ;)