My days of Reefing...

offroadodge

Well im seriously thinking of shutting my tank down, it seems the love is gone. To me it feels like a burden to do a water change, change media in CA reactor, change carbo-GFO, clean skimmer, it just never ends. Im gonna ponder the situation and in the next few days it may be done. Things will have to go in order, Corals (most on rock)- then rocks will have to be removed- then fish-then equipment. I cant catch the fish with the rock work I have, there is to many places to hide and once they see me catch one they WILL NOT want anything to do with getting caught. Just tired and the passion has been leaving for the last 6-8 months.

I often speak to potential hobiest that do not want to be slaves to their tank with their time or money.

After 45 years, having simple, easy to maintain systems and livestock works for me. Good fortune on whatever direction you take.

Patrick

• Like 2

Always a bummer to hear folks leaving a hobby but I totally understand. Carol says that I have serial hobbies: get into one, then get bored, and pick up the new one. When it ceases to be fun, it is time to move on.

<p>so the pick are a FTS-Left side-then Right side. the 3 millis came from AAF so they aren't realy named. Just have to see in person. Other corals are red dragon, palmer blue milli, undata, gedi mind trick, setosa, a smooth skin that  is all whitish with purple tips and white polyps, another smooth skinn looks like incredible hulk, Garf purple bonsai, sunset monti, frogspawn HUGE right side, Cali tort small colony.</p>

I have pretty good interest in corals so im gonna list the fish. If you don't have atleast a 185G tank the naso, desjardine, and goldflake will not go to you. I have had these fish for over 2 yrs and the desjardine for over5 yrs. These fish are all healthy and show quality .Naso 5" $100, Desjardine 5"- 6" $100, Coral Beauty 2"+ $50, Borbonious Anthias 3" $200, Goldflake Angle 6" $500(OBO within reason), Copperband is sold, Percula clown $40 (ive had since 2006) perfect lines, Blue cromis x3 $10 very fast as all the fish are.

That's rare to find show size fish that are already fat and healthy and used to tank life. My preference is to buy fish from other reefers as you know they will eat and are far less stressed than their freshly wild caught counterparts.

I hope all of these fish find a great home! Great looking stock Jeremy!

• Like 1

Thanks TY...when u see the size and thickness of these fishes bodies its a nice brained why they are priced the way they are. A fees months back Liver Aquaria had a Goldflake Angle in the divers den 4"-6" for $699. Mine us above that quality. All my fish are. I just hope I can find a home for them all.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk