Just crossed the 3000 registered member mark

Sometime this weekend we had our 3000th registered member. Wooohooo! Thanks to all of you who make the club such a great place through your participation and support. Now to just see more chatter from more of our "silent members". Come on people, speak up, and on to 4000!

Well, returning to the thread topic, the number of posts per member is up also. At 2500 members we had about 64.4 posts per member and now we're up to 3003 members we at about 73.35 posts per member. grin.png

Well, returning to the thread topic, the number of posts per member is up also. At 2500 members we had about 64.4 posts per member and now we're up to 3003 members we at about 73.35 posts per member. grin.png

...unless we take Victoly out of the equation, and then we're down to 20 posts per member...

I do not use skimmer. Relying on caulerpa for filtration and keeping bio load real low.

Skimmer to me is just another item you have to clean and maintain.

If you would not mind, please show off some of your SPS in your skimmerless system.

Patrick

Back to the thread topic I think Mike deserves kudos for expanding ARC and getting more people involved. When I joined there was less than a handful of posters that had posts in the thousands and as I recall the avg posts per member was around 57 or 58 and we had like a dozen sponsers. Now we have many members with posts in the thousands, much better participation and each week we often have 4, 6 or 8 "Hot" threads where previously there would be maybe one or two.

Excellent job Mike!

I don't get to meetups as much as I would like, but the forum/club is a great resource for all of us like-minded addicts. Well done on keeping it a positive environment that is welcoming to new members as well.

...unless we take Victoly out of the equation, and then we're down to 20 posts per member...

I try to be an outlier in as many facets of life as i can.

Back to the thread topic I think Mike deserves kudos for expanding ARC and getting more people involved. When I joined there was less than a handful of posters that had posts in the thousands and as I recall the avg posts per member was around 57 or 58 and we had like a dozen sponsers. Now we have many members with posts in the thousands, much better participation and each week we often have 4, 6 or 8 "Hot" threads where previously there would be maybe one or two.

Excellent job Mike!

man, you must be running overtime with your calculator to figure all this out.

yeah, i guess i contribute to the average posts, but mostly with bad jokes, so i'm not sure i'm exactly a benefit :)

anyway, mike's the only head honcho i've known. so naturally he's the best one so far...but yeah, he seems to be doing a good job. we are so active we are getting a subsidiary in college station and starting one in tennessee. i'm also looking forward to some of the new things he announced coming up next year he mentioned at the xmas party. so, yeah, well done mike.

Archived