FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

It's moved on to another plane of existence... nobody really looks at it as a build thread anymore.

This was a build thread?...lol
This is still widely debated amongst modern scholars! There's legends of a build thread long ago. One that harnessesed the power of the sun...and lots of fans, but the records were lost in the era of madscientistTy... a radically progressive era in the time of Ty's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bluemoon
  • Like 3

I think everyone didn't want to work yesterday. Goofing around on the forums sounded much more fun.

I'm happy using the Mg supplement in my CaRX to dose. I just wanted to have the peristaltic pump in my arsenal in case I ever needed to slowly dose anything. I may throw it on the DT to dose aminos or potassium nitrate in that meantime since I won't have any fish bioload in the tank again.

I think everyone didn't want to work yesterday. Goofing around on the forums sounded much more fun.

I'm happy using the Mg supplement in my CaRX to dose. I just wanted to have the peristaltic pump in my arsenal in case I ever needed to slowly dose anything. I may throw it on the DT to dose aminos or potassium nitrate in that meantime since I won't have any fish bioload in the tank again.

My controller hasn't been giving me accurate readings, so I may be going the two part route. Although, that Puratek monitor looks inviting. Which Mg supplement are you using now?

I made the decision to go ahead and frag my duncan colony and get rid of it. That is until the wife noticed I did that and made me keep the largest frag because she liked it. Sigh... doh.gif

Duncan colony

Frags only 4-5 hrs after they were cut with the Gryphon Saw

I'll have some of these available at the SoaSA swap on Sept 11th in San Antonio! punk.gif

Oh no, not the Duncan's! That was brave Ty!

Edit: I went back and watched the second video with my volume on....best music yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only because you complimented the music track will I overlook the fact that you watched a FarmerTy video without audio... [emoji6]