Good Bye Austin

(Bio)³

The end of the month is quickly approaching and that means I'm leaving Austin. A couple people asked to get together so a few of us are going to go to Opal Divine near Fry's Electronics. It looks like we will be there Thursday evening around 7:45-8:00 PM. Anyone wanting to come is more than welcome, even if its just an excuse to escape and get a beer! I'll also be loading the large 750 the following week and will need a couple hands to help if anyone is willing to help me get this beast into the truck.

I've had a blast being here and getting involved with the club, met some amazing people and learned a lot. I hope to make it back, perhaps for c4 next year, and I might see a few of you in Florida for the 2013 convention!

Chris

Thanks for all of your contributions Chris! See you thursday! smile.png

See you Thursday!

adios, mofo.

whEea4O.jpg

Ciao bud

Safe travels and best wishes with your plans in Florida! smile.png

Thanks man! I'll be about 30 min west of Florida in Alabama but constantly going into FL.

bye.gif

bye.gif I hope you both are doing great with your new jobs!

Best of luck, keep in touch via ARC!

Thanks, I will try to!

You will be missed !!!

Tim, Atleast I get to take your CArX with me, we will always be together LOL

It was good meeting you bio. Hope you still hang around the forums.

I had a great time talking with you, I'll be around as I get the chances. Perhaps I'll be putting a bit more in in the future.

bye.gif I wish you luck on all your future endeavors. Don't forget to hit me up for some places to eat in Houston (during your trip)!

You know it! BTW the soup was amazing, not the one I was thinking of but so glad I learned about it!

hey Chris, r u gonna keep the same #? Hope the move goes well.

I should have the same number for awhile, I might always just leave that number on my private mobile and get a new one for the future business.

So...does that mean it is too late to ask you to make me a sump?

Have a safe move then...

It is a bit late for sump building, but I know your a handy fellow!

It's a shame we won't get to see that 750g set up...you better send pictures when it's up and running! Best of luck to you!

I'll have an ARC build thread for the 750, and anyone is welccome to come see it, visit for a few days play on the boats and enjoy the coast!

I wish you well, Chris! You have done so much for this club, and I know we will all miss you and the quality you brought to the Austin community! I will try and stop by on Thursday :)

Sad to see you go Chris, but the net makes distance meaningless. Hope to run into you at MACNA, and then as you mentioned C4. Thanks for all you've done for the club and its members!

Well since the Spurs didn't win last night like I hoped. Tonight Opals will be packed and I dont know if we will be able to get a seat. Would anyone mind to postpone this until sometime early next week? Maybe cure some monday blues?

Archived