Dan Rigle Corals Group Buy

victoly

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ladies and gentlemen. The time has arisen. This is the way this is going to work. The illustrious Mr. Rigle is going to be sending us two boxes of the good stuff. Each box has 20 "pieces" per box. Chalices count as two pieces. Therefore, each piece is $25 per, or $50 per chalice. You're on your own finding images of these, but unique corals sells quite a bit of Dan's stuff, and he has a FB page that has many pictures as well. Everyone will get me the money, and I'll paypal dan once I've received payment. Each person is responsible for picking up the day that the boxes arrive (Manchaca/71 during business hours or Oak hill in the evening) or making arrangements with one of the other purchases, as I don't have enough sump space (or a sump at all) to hold. Dan may also not have multiples of each piece, so the first person to "draft" a piece has priority. I'll do my best to coordinate substitutions with your approval.

What I think is most appropriate is for those who initially picked the highest dollar amounts to pick first from pieces from the list below, within reason. Probably best to limit to 8 pieces per person so everyone gets a shot. I'll use a random number generator to pick draft order for those that have similar dollar amounts. As the buy organizer, i reserve the right to pick first, I'll be gentle, i only want a few things smile.png That being said: EVERYONE CONFIRM WITH A POST OR A PM SO THAT I KNOW YOU'RE STILL IN! DON'T POST YOUR CORALS YET, I'LL POST A "PICK ORDER" AFTER EVERYONE HAS CONFIRMED THEY'RE STILL IN.

I'll update the list on the front page.

Acro's:
Shades of Fall

FRI99Li.jpg

Plum Crazy

6Xuam8q.jpg

Joe the Coral

uyAPsag.jpg

Chips Acro

ZHFfqdh.png

LA Super Blue

QuU711J.png

Shaun Bennet Yellow Tort

CnefWPn.png

Stylo:

Milko

g4mZhXE.jpg

Seriatopora:

Bird of Paradise

xl9e9BS.jpg

Montipora:

Rainbow

ORA Sunset

Superman

Sunset

Idaho Grape Cap

Chalice:

Cherry Jam Chalice

Jason Fox Halloween

Firefly/Hollywood Stunner

Sunbrite

yeon6wE.jpg

LPS/Softy/Zoa

Armor of God

Long Lash Eagle Eye

ORA Duncans

Nuclear Death Palys

Jason Fox Toxic Green Leptoseris

Blue Cespitularia (Blue Xenia!)

DR Frogspawn

Purple Erkle Favia

Red Green Blasto Wilsoni

Purple Green Blaso Wilsoni

I lied... i want 4 for sure... so that's $100... i could add 1 more if that helps the group or puts me in a better position to pick =)

It's a fluid situation, just trying to do right by everyone :)

Im still in for 50.

We can still back out if we are later in the draft and certain corals sell out , correct?

Sure, I think we'll probably hit at least 1 box pretty easy. That might only become an issue if we're into the second box and enough people back out that we don't hit the minimum.

What's the date on it? Need to think about it. Just got a 90 that I'm upgrading to and may need the money for equipment.

Shooting to get the order in this weekend and either plan for the end of the week for shipment or the following week pending everyone's schedules.

Ok so we've reached our first $500 dollar box. I'd like to close this up within 24 hours to get the order in by week end. The dilemma here is that I haven't heard back from quite a few folks, and an additional person (haze) has said that they were interested. We'd need an additional 400 to get that 2nd box. sooooooo, timer's on, 24 hours :)

Archived