Dan Rigle Corals Group Buy

victoly

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make a running list on top, nothing is set in stone, no one owes anything at this point, obviously. Just to keep a tab running.

Hate to bother you with this but I saw a typo on your list...my name is missing a space between the Richard and the "L". Thanks much.

When is this going to happen? I am in for something. Just depends when to know how much i get

4-6 weeks from original post. I'll get in touch with him at three weeks to see what he has.

If lps do great, chalices generally will flourish as well. They're low light, low flow, on the sand bed type corals.

i didnt know that i considered them like sps. there is a very nice rainbow chalice on aaf website. i want it now. that also puts me in this group buy if he has a chalice ill like. do you know when we'll get a list of what we can buy?

If lps do great, chalices generally will flourish as well. They're low light, low flow, on the sand bed type corals.

i didnt know that i considered them like sps. there is a very nice rainbow chalice on aaf website. i want it now. that also puts me in this group buy if he has a chalice ill like. do you know when we'll get a list of what we can buy?

It's gonna be a few more weeks before he lets me know if it's gonna be possible to fill an order. He's very in demand, and can't make the coral grow any faster :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived