Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

(Bio)³

Log onto BRS and look at the top center, should see your name and then "REEF CLUB GROUP BUY"

If you do not robb let me know and I'll ask Lue about it. I see you on the list rmccauley correct? I know there is more to it (2 numbers and the domain) but I didnt want to just post your email incase it bugged you.

Brian,

Can you send me a PM with the rock you want and how many LB of it? So far I've got 50LB of assorted tonga coming for myself, and another member has 18LB of reefsaver. Just want to make sure we get the right rock for you also.

Chris

197 items ordered from BRS. The rep on the phone had to price match and got a big kick out of the order size, asked me my tank size.... he got silent when I told him a 29 biocube!

As soon as I have tracking numbers on the incoming boxes I'll provide it. I checked the list twice just like santa clawscrab.gif would want! Hoping everything comes in right!

Thanks for joining this group buy!

Chris

• Like 1

Still need to rebag the GFO for those who bought.

If you would like your GFO vacuum sealed please let me know and I'll have it ready. If you want to use it right awa and dont need it vacuum sealed please let me know so I dont waste vacuum bags :)

Chris