Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

(Bio)³

Looks like we got 10 names!

Please send me a PM with your name and email. I will be sending it all to BRS and activating this GB. I'll then place a bulk order for GFO and split it up. We will get our GB pricing plus we will get bulk discount on the GFO by buying it all at once.

Last time I did this people were able to bring containers to collect their GFO or request that it be put in a vacuum sealed bag for storing purposes, I have all the equipment to vacuum seal it and weigh it out thanks to costco bulk buying!

Just need those PM's to come in with your BRS account email and name :)

Here is the list of who I currently the email for, the rest please send your info to me.

1. Bio3

2.victoly

3.Long

4.SChrisEV

5.Juiceman

6.Dshel

Need at least 4 more names/brs email sent to me so I can fire the list off to BRS. Robb, soggy dollar, sifuentes, and Olaggie all showed interest. Even if you dont need to order, help us out and lend your email so we can hit the 10 member mark :)

1. Bio3

2.victoly

3.Long

4.SChrisEV

5.Juiceman

6.Dshel

7.Robb

8.Woods

9.sifuentes

10.Olaggie

Got our list of ten names. Going to send BRS the email.

also you can still join in until the last day of the official group buy, or just join an order by talking to the order coordinator. I'll be ordering items with free shipping and have a few people on my order already.

Chris

Response from BRS:

Everything here looks good. I’ll get you going on Tuesday. Keep in mind too that depending on the number of group buys, it might take me up to 5pm central time to get all the group buys going depending on the numbers. However I typically get them done by 12pm central time. Please make sure everyone wait until they receive an email from me indicating it’s live or they will not get the discount prices. Thank you for taking the time to organize a group buy. Have a great day!

If anyone still wants to be added to the list please send me a PM or post a reply here.

so far I have 8 orders of 1.75 LB High capacity GFO.

The way BRS sells them we need to buy 7 LB which splits 1.75 Lb to 4 people.

currently I'll be getting 2 of the bulk orders to split. The next bulk size is 35 LB and would be (20) 1.75 Lb orders. The price break isnt enough to be substantial.

So it looks like we will have all the GFO accounted for. If we get more people needing some we will either need to find additional buyers for the extra or find individuals who do not want their full amount.

1 bulk order = 4 1.75LB orders

2 bulk = 8 orders

3 bulk = 12 orders

Currently at 8 orders :)

I dug throw the thread and found another member looking to split.

I'm down to split an order if someone else only wants half.

do any of the current eight want to split a order? I have never used gfo but I thought I might give it a try

That would be 1 of 4. Long mentioned he might pick up a second if it was available but has not confirmed, potentially 2/4 taken.

I'd be willing to pick up a little bit more gfo if needed, prefer to just find people/person who wants the other 2 though.

They should be ~$36 and I will know for sure once the groupbuy opens tomorrow.

Response from BRS:

Everything here looks good. I’ll get you going on Tuesday. Keep in mind too that depending on the number of group buys, it might take me up to 5pm central time to get all the group buys going depending on the numbers. However I typically get them done by 12pm central time. Please make sure everyone wait until they receive an email from me indicating it’s live or they will not get the discount prices. Thank you for taking the time to organize a group buy. Have a great day!

If anyone still wants to be added to the list please send me a PM or post a reply here.

Alrighty I got my email.

I've currently got an order getting built. I have Free Shipping and I'm located in North Austin. If your picking up GFO or wanting to join in to get Free Shipping please PM me. I will place my order this Friday.