Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

(Bio)³

I got an email from BRS today mentioning they have their GFO at 10% off.

Would anyone like to join in on a group buy? Typically I will order the biggest bulk we need and then when it arrives split it into smaller portions for each person.

This gets us a nice discount by buying in bulk and separating

If we order the 1 gallon(7LB) each person(4 people) would pay. about $40.30 and walk away with 1.75 LB which is normally 53.99. That saves you 13 dollars off the

10% currently offered.

The next bulk is at 5 gallons or 35 LB. It would take 20 people to make this order, assuming each person only took 1.75 each, your welcome to get more and fill in extra spots. it would be 35.95 per 1.75 LB. Not that much of a discount compared to one bulk size less but still a discount.

Also if you need any items from BRS you can order them with this group also.

It would be great if we could get a collection of 10 names/emails to unlock group buy prices. By doing that we can cut GFO prices even more.

Don't forget you can put your name/email on the list and not order anything and still get your account bumped to preferred buyer for discounts on future purchases!!

Currently I have 2 names

scev if we get 10 people we can order at any time.

dshel, I got the pm and if it happens I'll get you in :)

so far we have

1.bio3

2.woods

3.victoly

4.scev

5.dshel

need 5 more names to activate a real group buy, which will get us the best pricing possible for the GFO.

I also need to order a new sicce PSK2500 ($110) so I will be adding that to the order. We will be well over free shipping if the order places.

Chris

awesome thats 6 names for the list. need 4 more and we get to open up a real group buy. We will be above free shipping on the order coming to my house.

Typical BRS rules you will be able to place orders separate or combined. Starts on a Tuesday ends on Tuesday following start. after GB closes your account get bumped to preferred buyer giving you a discount when ordering that is half way between GB and regular pricing.

As soon as we have 4 more people for the list I'll get emails and names then send it to BRS and get this rolling!

Change the title. With juiceman we should have

1.bio3

2.woods

3.victoly

4.scev

5.dshel

6.Juiceman

Just need four names. As soon as we get them I'll send in the BRS info. If we get them fast (today/tomorrow) it should open next tuesday.

Again you dont have to buy just help us out with your BRS account and become a preferred buyer!