Petco LOL

nuxx

I just found this other promotional pic. I'm sorry but this is just irresponsible and tarnishes this hobby that I love.

post-2030-0-58746200-1351115955_thumb.jp

This is obviously photoshoped! No way a Super Dwarf Orca wouldn't have cleaned out all those other fish before the photographer would have been able to take pictures! Everybody knows SDOs can only be kept in FOWLR systems with bigger fish! doh.gif

• Like 2

I just found this other promotional pic. I'm sorry but this is just irresponsible and tarnishes this hobby that I love.

post-2030-0-58746200-1351115955_thumb.jp

This is obviously photoshoped! No way a Super Dwarf Orca wouldn't have cleaned out all those other fish before the photographer would have been able to take pictures! Everybody knows SDOs can only be kept in FOWLR systems with bigger fish! doh.gif

I saw one hosting a carpet anemone once. I think they need more like 50 gallons though.

This is only hurting the hobby. Breeding these "lighting" dwarf orcas will only encourage taking the dwarf orcas from the wild. If this continues, I will have to release my dwarf great white back into the wild. To save the species.

This is only hurting the hobby. Breeding these "lighting" dwarf orcas will only encourage taking the dwarf orcas from the wild. If this continues, I will have to release my dwarf great white back into the wild. To save the species.

Just make sure to release them into an area where they are non-native, and thus have no natural predators to limit their growth, and would become the apex predator. Ok? For the good of the species!

Just make sure to release them into an area where they are non-native, and thus have no natural predators and can't be preyed on and would become the apex predator. Ok? For the good of the species!

I was gonna convert to fw and release in lake Travis. I figure that's best.

LOL awesome guys :D

Kind of offtopic... has anyone ever ordered fish from Petco online? I'm curious where they come from... i.e. a wholesaler like other LFS or some Petco holding facility?

If from a normal wholesaler... would the quality / shipping be on par with other online ordered fish, excluding LA DD or the like...

So jump up to a 40g breeder on the dollar per gallon sale and you can have a mated pair of dwarf blue whales in there. They can sing you to sleep at nights. Have to be careful though, if they do breed you may need to jump up to a 55g or so.