Boston to Austin

tomf

Welcome!

Yankees fan are ya?! ;)

What Rob said; you're gonna laugh at our 'winters', especially the driving, city wide shutdowns, and Jim Spencer having a stroke on TV. KXAN is the channel; tune in at the first hint of a cold front.

Oh yeah; pop is now Coke but might be Dr Pepper, Diet Coke, Sprite, Big Red, etc. And we are always fixin to do something.

Welcome to Austin. I moved here three years ago from Southwest Louisiana. I am located on the Southside as well. Come visit me at my home/business. I am 10 miles south/southwest of your location.

La bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

Glad to have you on board! I'm sure you'll love the milder winters here (most people don't even need heaters on their tanks), but the summers will surprise you.

Feel free to jump in and get involved with discussions and start a build thread for your new tank, you'll find the people are friendly and offer tons of advice. You should also check out our club meetings, the next one is coming up this Saturday

Born in Salem, MA. (I have a cousin that claims to be a witch. "Is she a good witch or a bad witch") This is my second stint in Austin; lived here from 2005-2008.

Looking forward to starting a build but house won't be ready until December.