Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

I've already got an order in on monday, might be able to add to my order to get a shipping break. Catch is you'd have to come to me (south austin), my schedule is pretty inflexible next week and i wouldn't want yall's stuff to sit in my office.

This is for reefcleaners.org, right? They have some interesting critters, like fuzzy chitons, that I can't get locally, so I'd be interested in adding about $30 (could be convinced to go higher if we need to meet some minimum). If we're adding to victoly's order, will someone be wiling to go down to him, pick up the "NW" stuff, and meet me somewhere with it?

any idea where the group is at $$$s wise? i've captured the relevant free shipping faq below.

anyways, if the order arrives either TUE or THU i'm out as those days don't end for me til 10pm so i wouldn't be able to pick up critters in a timely manner. any other arrival days, i'm in.

lmk chris.

Free Priority Mail -

If your order is over $50 after discounts are applied you can enjoy free Priority Mail shipping. Not all items can be shipped with Priority Mail though. Hermit crabs, chitons, limpets, conchs, turbos, urchins, zoas, crabs, shrimp, sea hares and certain macro algae CANNOT be shipped with Priority Mail. ANY ITEM MARKED WITH A * ON OUR WEBSITE WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM SELECTING PRIORITY MAIL, SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PARTICULAR PROMOTION IF YOU PURCHASE ONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS. Additionally you should see bold red lettering warning that the particular item is Express Mail only in the long version of the product description. Rock purchases do not count towards this threshold.

----Confusion regarding this promotion is pretty commonplace. If you have any questions about this promotion, let us know we want to help clear it up. ----

Free Express Mail-

If your order is over $175 you can enjoy free Express Mail shipping. Please do not choose this method unless your order is over $175 though. Express Mail is very expensive and we don't really run a very high margin so we won't be able to discount this service further than the already discounted flat rate price of $28 unless your order is actually higher than $175 after discounts are applied. Rock purchases do not count towards this threshold.

Doggonit, you guys are drawing me back in. Like I said, I've got a bunch of business junk next week which would prohibit me from coordinating, but I held off on overnight shipping because I couldn't justify the expense. However if we can bust that limit, I'd be happy to participate. Perhaps someone centrally located can order, and I'd be happy to grab the "southbound" shipment.

I am interested but need to see what they have. i can check to night and confirm.

DerrickH, I live in Round Rock and work south. we can work something out if you want to order.

Doggonit, you guys are drawing me back in. Like I said, I've got a bunch of business junk next week which would prohibit me from coordinating, but I held off on overnight shipping because I couldn't justify the expense. However if we can bust that limit, I'd be happy to participate. Perhaps someone centrally located can order, and I'd be happy to grab the "southbound" shipment.

Maybe I can buy and 10gReef can help me distribute it north and south? I'm willing to do that, but I don't have a PayPal account. I'm cool with paying the total and being reimbursed, but I wouldn't want to increase anyone's travel to get their money to me.

Everyone can pay sepertaly when they order through there website the one putting the order together will submit the form to them and receive it reef cleaners seperates each persons order so when they arrive its all ready to be distributed.

Everyone can pay sepertaly when they order through there website the one putting the order together will submit the form to them and receive it reef cleaners seperates each persons order so when they arrive its all ready to be distributed.

That's cool.