Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

I am interested but need to see what they have. i can check to night and confirm.

DerrickH, I live in Round Rock and work south. we can work something out if you want to order.

Doggonit, you guys are drawing me back in. Like I said, I've got a bunch of business junk next week which would prohibit me from coordinating, but I held off on overnight shipping because I couldn't justify the expense. However if we can bust that limit, I'd be happy to participate. Perhaps someone centrally located can order, and I'd be happy to grab the "southbound" shipment.

Maybe I can buy and 10gReef can help me distribute it north and south? I'm willing to do that, but I don't have a PayPal account. I'm cool with paying the total and being reimbursed, but I wouldn't want to increase anyone's travel to get their money to me.

can we not pay seperate and have the same shiping? http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/18872-reef-cleaners-group-buy/ i dont know how to set it up but i sure it can be done.

I am interested but need to see what they have. i can check to night and confirm.

DerrickH, I live in Round Rock and work south. we can work something out if you want to order.

Doggonit, you guys are drawing me back in. Like I said, I've got a bunch of business junk next week which would prohibit me from coordinating, but I held off on overnight shipping because I couldn't justify the expense. However if we can bust that limit, I'd be happy to participate. Perhaps someone centrally located can order, and I'd be happy to grab the "southbound" shipment.

Maybe I can buy and 10gReef can help me distribute it north and south? I'm willing to do that, but I don't have a PayPal account. I'm cool with paying the total and being reimbursed, but I wouldn't want to increase anyone's travel to get their money to me.

can we not pay seperate and have the same shiping? http://www.austinree...ners-group-buy/ i dont know how to set it up but i sure it can be done.

oops didnt see the rest of the thread. dohdoh.gif

Hey guys I work in Round Rock daily 3-11 and I live on exit 230. I ordered about 20 bucks...so I could help the northerners

I work across from Perfect 10, and I have 2 bubble makers and buckets so things would be fine (ac also)...all i have to do it open my back door and hand you your stuff, and in return you hand me an item of food lol by the end of the day I'll have a complete meal...

So do we just order and mention ARC, or do we wait until we figure out who's taking it? I don't mind accepting/receiving it if some one picks it up at my work (near Anderson Mill and 183) or home (near 620 and Boulder Lane) to distribute them north and south (can be 1 or 2 people).

I say go ahead and order. Put ARC group order in the notes. We need to figure out a closing date on the group buy and pick a shipping address. If needed I can pick up the south orders, depending on the day it's delivered. Or I can accept delivery and Drew can take the north orders to work. Whatever y'all decide! I don't mind driving north to grab the south stuff.

yeah just order and put Austin Reef Club....(bc I already did) we'll figure it out) if this is getting to be a nightmare I'd be willing to accept everything it would have to arrive by 2 (The time I leave to drive to RR). I just havent done this before, so thats my only concern. Im more than capable but just want the logistics to be in order. If we get a close date and ship date

Im off Wednesday I work an overnight on Thursday (so essentially I'm off for all business hours) and also off Friday and Saturday...I can spearhead this if Thats whats wanted and holding back

When do the orders have to be in by?

0) bio3, chris, north, ?

1) mitch, mitch sengson, north (works south), $30

2) George Monnat Jr, George Monnat, Jr., north $30-60 (far NW Austin) 60-90

3) sifuentes31, Gilbert Sifuentes, $20 dollars worth 80-110

4) Victoly , Ian Moede, $30, South 110-140

5) Nwehrmann - Nicole, $30, way South 140-170

6) KimP, kim, around $20, way south 190-210

7) mframe, Mike,way south, around $50, 240 - 260

8) crendon2003 , Chris around $30, south 270 - 290.

9) Drew Mendez WTR, Andrew Mendez, South Austin (works north), $15

10) Clarkii Circus, CENTRAL! about $25 310-335

Wow did not think this thread would blow up this fast.

I was planning on placing my order on Monday but like I stated earlier, I'm up to adjust based on what helps everyone the most.

I was originally planning on having my order shipped to me at work, which is in Elgin/Bastrop. I was choosing this because I get off at 6:30 pm and wouldn't be able to pick up my items until 7-7:30, don't want them sitting bagged all day. I was not expecting this type of a turn out on interest so I might just have to order on my own to get them out of bags at a reasonable time.

Glad I sparked the interest and got some people together though!!

Ok, so let's figure out who can accept the delivery in person, temperature acclimate (ie place in sump - nice to have), *and* be available to accomodate everyone coming by to pickup at various times that day.

I live near RCA and work from home Wed's (Fri too but not next week), so i could accept and distribute but that's not too convenient for all of the southies.

Someone central would be ideal (ClarkiiCircuis?). With the high number of southies, a not too far southie should be ok for us northies IMO.

Who else wants to put their name in the hat?

Also, from a scheduling standpoint,

In the past when i've participated in a reefcleaners group buy, the last orders were made Mon 11:59pm, order ships 2 days later on Wed, and is received overnight on Thu (~noon from past experience),

If we want a Wed delivery, then we simply set the cutoff to be Sun 11:59pm.

For the newbies, please refer to the group buy instructions:

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=44

Edited by Mitch

Ok sorry guys i thought i wrote it in. I live North West (Leander) I'm fine in driving Where Ever. I can take the package also but now I'M way North. But it's up to you guys and Crendon sounds like our person to take delivery so i'm in.....Monday at Midnight is a good cutoff point IMO. I think thats what we did last time when i did a group buy to RC. Ok so i'm placing my order today and using ARC as the group buy name ok.....