Reef Cleaners

(Bio)³

I don't mind taking order as long as everyone is ok with it and I'm asking reef cleaners to be clea on what makes free shipping and what does not qualify.

Thank you.

Are any of you who live/work both north and south willing to bring up the north stuff? I can run out of work or from home to meet you anywhere north, such as near RCA, GoP, Lakeline, etc.

crendon, i think you're our guy yahoo.gif you are available and you are reasonably located. i think this is the right compromise for the group buy. can you submit the official RC group buy paperwork to get this going? it's real simple as you basically just have to spell out what we have figured out here, ie close day, ship day, delivery address, etc. just let us know when you get confirmation.

Are any of you who live/work both north and south willing to bring up the north stuff? I can run out of work or from home to meet you anywhere north, such as near RCA, GoP, Lakeline, etc.

yes, i'm sure us northies can work it out so we minimize everyone's gas (unless of course they are just looking for excuse to go visit the Dome =).

Ok so looks like it will be comming to me I have submitted form to reef cleaners here is the info just waiting on there response. To contact me u can pm me also txt or call 512 576 5181. If u placed or are placing an order if u could please send me a list of what ur getting , total, name and contact info please .so I can make a spreadsheet for it thanks guys. Anyone north I can meet a neutral person halfway if need be so let's get as many people that want in on this.

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (April 30th ). Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (may 2 arrive on may 3 Thursday ), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on (2 days before shipping is scheduled Monday April 30).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

I received confirmation for PO 22306 for $44.36 (total now $195.45?). If we end up just south of $250.00, I'll order some more.

Note 1: I ordered 5x Fuzzy Chitons. Suppossedly they're great grazers and even eat coralline algae. If they are too good and look like they may starve, I'll bring some to the next meet to give to members with algae problems (or anyone who doesn't like coralline algae).

Note 2: I forgot to enter "ARCreefclub" for the discount and hit cancel. It sent me back with an empty cart, so I filled it back up and resubmitted (with the discount). Then I got an email for the first order as "pending". I sent an apologetic email asking him to cancel the first one.

just placed my order, so here's the running total:

25.49 10G Reef

28.90 victoly

28.32 sifuentes31

20.89 Drew Mendez WTR

47.49 mframe

44.36 George Monnat Jr

31.66 mitch

227.11 TOTAL

we still have crendon2003, KimP, Nwehrman, Clarkii Circus, and maybe Bio3 to submit orders as well as any late comers to the group buy.