Interest in ARC merchandise?

Hey gang,

I've had several people express interest in ARC merchandise sporting our new logo. I think it's a great way to promote the club and want to know what the rest of you think. These would not be money-makers, I'd be offering them for near cost. Sound off if you would like any of the following (or let me know if there is something you would like that you don't see):

Costs would run about $9 for a tote, $10 per shirt, and $5 for a mousepad unless they are ordered in significant quantities.

We would also be offering these items up as door prizes at meetings, so let us know what you like and don't like.

post-884-0-92011300-1327530452_thumb.png

post-884-0-28082100-1327530460_thumb.png

post-884-0-39725500-1327530464.png

Awesome! I like the shirt idea, and what about vehicle decals?

We hope to debut the vehicle decals at the February meeting, they're the one thing that is already in production (expecting to have various colors of the design below). smile.png

post-884-0-75907100-1327531834_thumb.jpg

Yep! And I'd like an ARC coffee mug so I can drink my coffee and stare at my tank!

Something like one of these (first two images are the sides of the same mug)? They would run about $10

post-884-0-82421500-1327534619.png

post-884-0-18214000-1327534623.png

What about a black T for those that like the slimming effect like myself Lol.....

On black, what color fish and logo would you be interested in?

I would like white with some blue but maybe some black T with pink logos for the lady's

If you'd like to have more products available, and/or don't want to deal with the printing/shipping, you could always open a Zazzle store: www.zazzle.com (it's free!)

I run some zazzle stores myself and it's really easy. Let me know if you'd like help setting up... heck I can set one up for you if you'd like (on your account so you'd make any royalties.) Feel free to PM me. ;)

If you'd like to have more products available, and/or don't want to deal with the printing/shipping, you could always open a Zazzle store: www.zazzle.com (it's free!)

I run some zazzle stores myself and it's really easy. Let me know if you'd like help setting up... heck I can set one up for you if you'd like (on your account so you'd make any royalties.) Feel free to PM me. wink.png

Thanks, I'd looked at them but for now we have a few great members who offer such services, so I'd rather keep the business local. That said, I'm going to add the above products to the store. I'll keep some items on hand when it makes sense to do so, but for most there will be a max 2 week turnaround if you order something. As noted above, if you can think of something you want that isn't offered let me know and I'll do my best to add it to the store.

Archived